Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 06-07-19

Default Time to lift Pajero Sport? (the forum, not the car)

Given that the Pajero Sport is the only model that isn't living in the past, isn't it time to elevate its position in the forum list?

The Challenger hasn't been made for many years, the Pajero is in runout, so let's not bury the future of the line so deep in the forum stack.
Old 06-07-19
Resident

This forum has been running for over 12 years on this software, and longer in previous guises.

You've been here less than a week, and you're complaining about how its organised?

This is a forum hosted by the Pajero 4wd Club of Victoria, and there are many more Pajeros on Australian roads than Pajero Sports. When that situation changes, perhaps the club will consider "lifting" the Pajero Sport forum.

Edit: I went and looked at the "viewing" numbers on the forum's home page. At that time, we had 67 viewers in the combined Challenger / Pajero Sport sub-forum, 112 viewing the Gen 2 forum, 141 viewing the Gen 3 forum, and almost 200 listed across the four Gen 4 forums. Given that level of relative interest, I think the Pajero Sport forum is in an appropriate place.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 06-07-19

Perhaps the relatively low number of views reflects how hard it is to find?
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron.dunn View Post
You've got to be kidding, right?

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 06-07-19
Resident

Quote:
Or perhaps it reflects the relatively low numbers of owners.

If you're really that desperate to feel special, I recommend you try Facebook - there are lots of special people on Facebook.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:

I,ll take a stab and say that you have just read..... "How to Make Friends and Influence People" and you thought you,d put it to the test...

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more..
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
I,ll take a stab and say that you have just read..... "How to Make Friends and Influence People" and you thought you,d put it to the test...

Nice call.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

I find the Pajero Sport position within the forum quite easy to find personslly. Clicking on the sub section of Challenger/Pajero Sport then having to click on the Pajero Sport sub sub section is pretty easy in my opinion. Or if I find that a bit too difficult and don't want to develope RSI I can look at the New Posts section on the main page which shows me new posts and what section they are in.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit