X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulsaints
    • Oct 2019
    • Tauranga NZ

I think that’s what we need to find out - does adaptive cruise control use new parts or is it a software change using existing radars. Screen shots of 2020 model don’t show different buttons on the dash, just a changed display in the dash.

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2019
      • Victoria

Originally posted by paulsaints View Post
      I think that’s what we need to find out - does adaptive cruise control use new parts or is it a software change using existing radars. Screen shots of 2020 model don’t show different buttons on the dash, just a changed display in the dash.

There will be a software difference as the system will be on the CAN bus, and all the other systems on its sub net (CAN 1, CAN2 etc.) will need to know to expect data from the ACC
      2024 Outlander

Diamond Technician at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• marlin1856
        • Apr 2013
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by paulsaints View Post
        I asked this the day the new model came out with it and my dealer explained it cannot be retro fitted to models that don't have it from the factory
        2016 Pajero Sport Exceed Titanium

Comment

• silmaril
          • Jul 2017
          • Victoria

My head unit died totally, and was replaced under warranty. The new unit's nag screen disappears after a couple of seconds.

Comment

• Ando1964
            • Jun 2017
            • Kingsford, NSW

MM reluctance to fix Nag screen

Put my NX in this morning for the recall on suspension arm. I asked if they could also fix the nag screen. Immediate response was no. I asked them to update the firmware, so will see what happens as I pick it back up this afternoon. If it is an easy fix, like so many are saying, why are we not getting good service from these representatives of Mitsubishi.

Comment

• Ando1964
              • Jun 2017
              • Kingsford, NSW

Just picked up my NX and SUCCESS. They have updated firmware to 2.2.0006.0200. It also says on the worksheet - Carried out audio software update from 1.2.0036.0200 to 2.2.0006.0200. After initial test the Nag screen seems to last less than 3 seconds - its great...

Comment

• vladguan
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2015
                • Adelaide

Originally posted by Ando1964 View Post
                Just picked up my NX and SUCCESS. They have updated firmware to 2.2.0006.0200. It also says on the worksheet - Carried out audio software update from 1.2.0036.0200 to 2.2.0006.0200. After initial test the Nag screen seems to last less than 3 seconds - its great...
                Nice
                Please call me Vlad.
                -----------------------
                MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• minno15
                  • Dec 2019
                  • OSBORNE PARK

Originally posted by ChrisW93 View Post
                  Hi Guys the latest head unit firmware (S_V2_3_0006_0400) fixes the nag screen and it turns off after 3 secs, als fixes some other problems you may be having.

I have just done mine works great. down load here

follow these instructions to install. Good Luck

1. Download the files
                  2. Format Your USB Drive (Fat32 -more success/ExFAT)
                  3. Unzipped put on USB (root folder) - make sure only 1 parent folder (look at Rabi Ranjit post below)
                  4. Make sure your Engine Off
                  5. Makesure no other USB devices connected on slot
                  6. Put the USB with the update file in slot ( Right one for me next to the Power Point)
                  7. turn engine on (need car engine running idle)
                  8. then perform Secret menu https://youtu.be/6_COL8In6lo
                  9. then SW Update...
                  10. Update (about 10-15) *Dont turn off engine*
                  Done..... Enjoy

I was driving back home.
                  - First I extracted all files/folders on the root of the USB drive but Software update button was greyed out.
                  - Then I created a folder "S_V2_3_0006_0400_14-Jun-19" in the root of the USB drive and moved all files/folders in it. I was able to update the software.
                  - Follow Brian Leonardo Tan's instructions
                  - The system reboots and continues to install.
                  - The system reboots again after successfully installed.
                  - Total time about 12 minutes.
                  - USB formatted in Fat32. USB size 15GB

Chris
                  Does this software work for the Triton? Or is there some available?

Comment

• ron2503
                    • Dec 2017
                    • Alex Hills

Originally posted by minno15 View Post
                    Does this software work for the Triton? Or is there some available?
                    I know the Triton one can be used on the PS but I'm not sure if it can be applied vice-versa. I know there is an update for the Triton. It is ver3.1x
                    2017 PS. OE Bullbar & Towbar. Uniden 7740NB UHF in Console. Roadvision 7" LED's, Custom Offroad SS bash plates, Outback Armour 2"lift; Outback Accessories 107L LRT, Towpro Elite, Masten 6 wheel TPMS.
                    Towing '99 Jayco 16' StarCraft poptop.
                    Traded 1997 Terrano II. OME with Kings Springs. ECB Bullbar

Comment

• minno15
                      • Dec 2019
                      • OSBORNE PARK

Originally posted by ron2503 View Post
                      I know the Triton one can be used on the PS but I'm not sure if it can be applied vice-versa. I know there is an update for the Triton. It is ver3.1x
                      Ok any idea where I can find the zip file or should I just ask my dealer at the service and hope they put it on. The intro screen really bugs me!

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
                        Valued Member
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Victoria

PLEASE get the dealer to do it.

I had a MQ recently with a problem, customer had updated software from internet sourced software, and MMAL rejected replacing the unit as it could no longer take factory updates.

this also applies to Vehicles having Wrong model software, so dont put triton on to Pajero. There are dealer updates for all the models now
                        2024 Outlander

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• TheKaptone
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Adelaide, by the Beach

Sorry for digging up this old thread, can anyone tell me the correct firmware version for the nx paj head unit. I want to be sure that I have the correct one. I can't get rid of the nag screen. I will get the dealer to update if I need to

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
                            Valued Member
                            • Sep 2019
                            • Victoria

2.2.0006.0200 is the latest firmware available
                            2024 Outlander

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• spot01
                              Valued Member
                              • Apr 2011
                              • Adelaide

Originally posted by TheKaptone View Post
                              Sorry for digging up this old thread, can anyone tell me the correct firmware version for the nx paj head unit. I want to be sure that I have the correct one. I can't get rid of the nag screen. I will get the dealer to update if I need to
                              My MY16 NX is going to be updated by the dealer next week under warranty. If it wasn't warranty, I think he said $29. So I wouldn't risk stuffing it up.
                              Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• TheKaptone
                                • Nov 2020
                                • Adelaide, by the Beach

Originally posted by DibbyDibbyDJ View Post
                                2.2.0006.0200 is the latest firmware available
                                That's the one I have but I am not able to remove the nag screen. I am having lots of trouble with android auto seeing my phone right now. Was hopeful I could get the update and get it worked as it should

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X