X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ky1e
    • Aug 2015
    • Muswellbrook

I love your battery tray solution! Mine is also cracked and held down by a strap at the moment...

Comment

• NJV6
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2010
      • New Zealand

After getting hold of some Triton rims and some 285's for a very good price I decided to buy them and alter the spare wheel mount which had been catching on the trailer hitch to much with the factory size.
      I needed to make a 1.5mm spacer to clear the front callipers, the spacer is small enough that the wheel centre still sits on the hub.

Attached Files
      1994 NJ SWB, 3.5 Manual, 285/75/16 Deegan 38s MT, 25mm body lift, Twin ARB air lockers, XD9000 winch, custom bar.
      1991 NH LWB, 3.9 V8, trayback, solid front axle, Toyota hi mount winch
      2011 NT GLX DiD, 3.2 Manual, 285/65/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, SPV EGR, Lovells SD rear, HD front, Bilsteins, Custom underbody protection, Safari Snorkel, JTig intercooler and loads of zip ties in the dash...

Comment

• NJV6
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2010
        • New Zealand

And a pic with them on. I really like the look of these rims on the Pajero. If it wasn't for needing the wee spacer for the front i'd leave them on with road tyres.
        Attached Files
        1994 NJ SWB, 3.5 Manual, 285/75/16 Deegan 38s MT, 25mm body lift, Twin ARB air lockers, XD9000 winch, custom bar.
        2011 NT GLX DiD, 3.2 Manual, 285/65/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, SPV EGR, Lovells SD rear, HD front, Bilsteins, Custom underbody protection, Safari Snorkel, JTig intercooler and loads of zip ties in the dash...

Comment

• NJV6
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2010
          • New Zealand

UHF & AM Radio

Comment

• NJV6
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2010
            • New Zealand

The intercooler took a bit of a hit on one of the 1st outings and after a while it started to weep. as we know it is located in a terrible place and is actually not overly effective when working hard or driving slow, could easily see air intake temperatures over 100 degrees AFTER the intercooler when towing up any decent hill and the computer then drops the fueling and therefore power.

I guess that meant it was time for an upgrade

It cost an arm and a leg but is a work of art and the results are amazing

I have not noticed any increase in water temperatures (ultragauge) since fitting this. Any hill it quickly rises to 93-94 as it always has and then quickly drops back to 84 once off the throttle.

Comment

• NJV6
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2010
              • New Zealand

A recent trip up the Godley Valley in the South Island.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Scouter1
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2013
                • Sydney NSW

Originally posted by NJV6 View Post
                The intercooler took a bit of a hit on one of the 1st outings and after a while it started to weep. I guess that meant it was time for an upgrade
                Nice intercooler! The front mount units certainly make a significant difference to operating temperatures.

Cheers,
                Stephen
                2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• NJV6
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • New Zealand

Started on the rear bar the other day with an engineer mate.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hatto
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2013
                    • Mandurah WA

Looking forward to seeing this one. Keep us posted.
                    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
                    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• NJV6
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • New Zealand

I’ve just noticed the picturesque Are upside down, I’ll try again later.

Comment

• gemster
                        Valued Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • Gold Coast

My neck hurts...

Gemster....
                        YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
                        And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
                        ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X