Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 30-06-20
Administrator

Default Vale Greg Sinclair

Sadly passed away last week. Greg was the original Forum Admin and creator. I was asked from Greg on around early 2006 to help on the forum so he could concentrate more on his work. He slowly stepped back from the forum in late 2006 and eventually left the reins to me by 2007.
Greg will be sadly missed by the Pajero club and our condolences go to his family in regard to his passing.
Dave
Old 30-06-20
Resident

RIP Greg.

And thanks for getting us started.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 30-06-20
Valued Member

Very sorry to hear this, RIP Greg.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 30-06-20
Valued Member

Condolences to family and friends. Great forum that he got started here
Old 30-06-20
Valued Member

Always sad to hear of a member of this online community passing. Condolences to the family.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 01-07-20

I didn't know Greg but like everyone else RIP........ and thank you.
Allan
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Vale Greg Sinclair

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, in fact I only just now learnt of you. You certainly have left quite a legacy. This forum has provided me and of course, countless others with answers to perplexing Pajero problems, friendship, many a laugh and its fair share of companionship.

So thanks Greg. You started something very special, that I am sure will continue on for many years. You handed the reins over to some good people who will continue your good work.

Matt.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTX View Post
Vale Greg Sinclair

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, in fact I only just now learnt of you. You certainly have left quite a legacy. This forum has provided me and of course, countless others with answers to perplexing Pajero problems, friendship, many a laugh and its fair share of companionship.

So thanks Greg. You started something very special, that I am sure will continue on for many years. You handed the reins over to some good people who will continue your good work.

Matt.

Says everything I,d want to say as well...R.I.P.

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper