• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grhyso
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Perth

In Melbourne for work

I probably should have put this up a month or two ago but I'm currently doing a training course in Melbourne till the end of March. I haven't got any wheels, relying on PTV and cabs/uber so I'm staying pretty local. I'm staying in Parkville for the whole trip so any suggestions of things to do, places to eat near by would be great too.

I have the weekend of March 19-20 totally free. If anyone was thinking of or is heading out bush and has a spare seat available I'd love to see some of the local tracks. Being from WA, the land of flat, the first hill I see would probably scare me But I've always seen high country videos and wondered what Victoria is like closer to town. I am of course happy to chip in for fuel and food for the day and can get myself anywhere close to town near a tram stop.

no harm in asking!
    Last edited by grhyso; 20-02-16, 07:53 AM. Reason: changed title
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X