X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saj
    • Aug 2010
    • Northern Nsw

I figured as much..If you pause the video at 18 seconds, the Black Pajero in the background has the same rims as the photo dave has put up on page 21 of this thread!!!

As Obama said "We got him"
    2006 NP VRX DiD. Dual Batts 80Amp. 2"lovells and bilsteins. Polyairs. Clic-on Ipad Holder. ARB awning

Comment

• hardie
      • Jul 2010
      • Mandurah WA

If thats it and the DiD doesnt have bonnet intake, the difference is barely noticeable, all hype

Comment

• Greffsters
        • Oct 2011
        • Picton, NSW

I saw the wheels as well. Roll on Monday when all those in the know are allowed to come out of the closet (so to speak) and give us all the full run-down.

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Originally posted by saj View Post
          I figured as much..If you pause the video at 18 seconds, the Black Pajero in the background has the same rims as the photo dave has put up on page 21 of this thread!!!

As Obama said "We got him"
          Yep....snookered me
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Dion
            Valued Member
            • May 2010
            • Brisbane

So differences I can see ...

- Red interior dials etc rather than blue (do like the 'fade up' of the dash lights)
            - Reverse camera in rever view mirror with guidance markings.
            - Different front grille and front bumper
            - Black roof rails
            - Black skid plate

The rear bumper ... I think its the same but can't be sure.

I like the bling fade up of the dash lights, not a fan of red though. Reverse camera in mirror is nice (probably a std feature across the range now?).

Other than that, looks to be not that much different, and I think I prefer the NT anyway.
            2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

• hardie
              • Jul 2010
              • Mandurah WA

So far the best thing is see about the NW is it wont kill the resale value of my NT But always love innovation and progress so disappointed from that point of view

Comment

• Pearcie
                BushSkinz 4x4
                • Nov 2007
                • Wattagans

I dunno about that, just wait about 3 months and the first of the 15,000km fleet vehicles will start hitting the market and it will wipe a minimum of $5g but more likely $10g from an equivalent NT. I think I may get an NW bumper for the NS prior to selling when it becomes time

Cheers,
                Kieron
                2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
                Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• Jondalar
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • Brisbane

Wow so different, first 2x I watched I was convinced it was an NT, but now I see the little changes such as the extra pieces on the sides of the grille. Don't like the red centre display, apart from that looks just like my GLS inside.
                  Pajero gone, driving something European and sexy now

Comment

• Andrew MacDonald
                    • Aug 2007

Yep, a much smaller set of changes than I expected visually. Oh well, lets hope this is a small change because they are putting all their energies into a whole new platform/body etc.

Comment

• activnt
                      • May 2010

maybe its this one in a few years

Pajero Evo 2+2 V8 prototype image film_Milano-Malpensa-Northern Italy (LineUp/artifex)
                      2010 Gold ACTiV NT: twin lockers, lift, lights, winch & other stuff

Comment

• pleszinsky
                        • Apr 2011
                        • Wahroonga, NSW

Just got a quote for an NW Pajero

Looking at selling my NM and started talking to dealers. There are RX's around and also some Platinum editions all around $60K.
                        They said they had NW 30th Anniversary Editions in stock and I could see one next week. They basically say that there are no major differences to the NT. The differences important to me, seemed to be that the NW 30th Anniversary had 17" wheels. I will see next week about the camera in the mirror thing.
                        Price for one of these (Diesel) with Diff Lock and Mitsu Tow Bar was $64K.
                        Peter
                        2016 NX GLS, ARB Bullbar with Smittybilt Winch, Snorkel, Bushskinz Bash Plate, Tranny guard, Rock Sliders and Rear Bumper protection, Michelin Latitude Cross AT Tyres, Rear Air Bag and Old Man Emu 2" Lift and Sports suspension.
                        Pulling a TVAN Murranji.

Comment

• Filbee
                          • Sep 2008
                          • Jerrabomberra, NSW (just over the border to Canberra, ACT.) Suburb of Queanbeyan.

NW Paj

Hi folks,
                          Am I missing something......30th Anniversary Paj. I purchased a NS 25th Anniv model when they were released in mid 2008. So, if my maths are correct, we shouldn't see the 30th Anniv model until 2013. What the?? Cheers Filbee
                          (Feb) Pearl White 08 NS VRX (25th Anniv) DiD; Coopper H/T Plus; MM Alloy Bar; tyre lifter kit; Bluetooth; IPF900 spots; ICOM IC440 UHF; ARB Air Compressor (CKMP12) Kit; Waeco 60lt; RV4 Oztent and Ozpod; Rhino roof rack/cross bars. Trek Tech single shelf & 35/65 split cargo barrier; TJM battery rack with 80amphr; DS40 fridge slide; Coilrite bags; Oztent/Rhino Foxwing awning; Honda 2kVA; ChipIt EGT kit and race pipe.
                          Towing 2008 20ft Jayco Stirling O/B fitted with TyreDog TPMS.

Comment

• Filbee
                            • Sep 2008
                            • Jerrabomberra, NSW (just over the border to Canberra, ACT.) Suburb of Queanbeyan.

New NW Paj

I had a look at the Russian video clip and I'm of the opinion that the car would have tilted to the right much earlier in the footage, had the driver been on the right hand side of the vehicle. Would I be correct in that assumption? Cheers Filbee
                            (Feb) Pearl White 08 NS VRX (25th Anniv) DiD; Coopper H/T Plus; MM Alloy Bar; tyre lifter kit; Bluetooth; IPF900 spots; ICOM IC440 UHF; ARB Air Compressor (CKMP12) Kit; Waeco 60lt; RV4 Oztent and Ozpod; Rhino roof rack/cross bars. Trek Tech single shelf & 35/65 split cargo barrier; TJM battery rack with 80amphr; DS40 fridge slide; Coilrite bags; Oztent/Rhino Foxwing awning; Honda 2kVA; ChipIt EGT kit and race pipe.
                            Towing 2008 20ft Jayco Stirling O/B fitted with TyreDog TPMS.

Comment

• s311_bvm
                              • Oct 2011
                              • AUS

Originally posted by Filbee View Post
                              Hi folks,
                              Am I missing something......30th Anniversary Paj. I purchased a NS 25th Anniv model when they were released in mid 2008. So, if my maths are correct, we shouldn't see the 30th Anniv model until 2013. What the?? Cheers Filbee
                              The 25th anniversary was of Pajero availability in Australia. The 30th is of Mitsubishi Motors in Australia.

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
                                Valued Member
                                • Jun 2009
                                • Peakhurst, Sydney

Motoring reviewers at work;
                                http://youtu.be/toB47h6-35o

Steve
                                Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
                                "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X