• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rthy
    • Mar 2015
    • Tullamarine

Another website with workshop manuals

Most Japanese make/model manuals
    Mitsubishi Pajero NP Exceed V78W (Daily)
    Mitsubishi Pajero NG TURBOWAGON L149G (Sold)

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
      • Apr 2015
      • Jamisontown NSW

Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
      My old man says the 2.5lt 4d56t engine is the best down hill engine ever made.

They were great if you gave it to them. Never had a problem with it. Should have seen the load it towed up Victoria Pass. Prefer my NS as you don't need to 'drive it'.

Comment

• rthy
        • Mar 2015
        • Tullamarine

Pajero Camber alignment pdf
        Документация на Mitsubishi Pajero

Part NO. (melbcity mitsubishi, at the time of posting, not in stock)

MB176288 AR SHIM,FR SUSP CAMBER ADJUSTING 1.0 $9-ishMB176289 AR SHIM,FR SUSP CAMBER ADJUSTING 2.0
        $12ish
        Mitsubishi Pajero NP Exceed V78W (Daily)
        Mitsubishi Pajero NG TURBOWAGON L149G (Sold)

Comment

• wonkypaj
          • Dec 2013
          • Mt. Coolum-Sunshine Coast

No Front End Suspension, 89 NF SWB

Hi guys

My Paj hasnt any front end suspension despite installing Old Man Emu shockies. I changed out an old ball joint myself on the lefthand side some time back and ever since the steering has pulled left.

I took it in to have it looked over and was told the upper control arm is sitting on the bum stop and that it was out by 16 degrees.

Suppose I need the ball joints redone on bothsides so they are equal and a proper alignment done.

What can be done about the lack of suspension. There is no bounce at all in the front. Small road humps are a nightmare for the front end!

Any help on torsion bar adjusting etc would be great!

Comment

• stumagoo
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2014
            • Perth WA S.O.R

when I first started playing with torsion bars I found I had wound the bar up to much. it was loading tension against the upper bumpstop and this did the equivalent of increasing the preload making for a very rough ride. when adjusting the torsion bar make sure that you do it with no load on them - that is lift the wheels off the ground to allow for the adjustment to be made, when lowering the vehicle you want to make sure there is a gap between the upper control arm and its relative bump stop, I am not sure about the gen 1's but the gen 2's have 2 upper bump stops. and its not uncommon for guys wanting to lift their vehicles to cut them in half to get a little more travel out of the suspension
            1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
            *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
            1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• wazza87
              • Apr 2015
              • Gold Coast

Upper bump/droop stop

I ended up cutting my droop stops (upper bump stop) in roughly half. I didnt want to go crazy with cv amgles. I had the lift installed and they wound the torsion bars to the stops and it made for a really virbrator like ride. Now my UCA sits about 15mm from bump stop and have achieved 2" front end lift.

Cheers,
              Waz
              -jero- 1990 SWB NG TDi import, 33'' BFG KM2 muddies on 15x8 'sunnies', steel winch bar, custom rock sliders, Steel roof rack, Domin8r 12,000lb winch, 2.5" straight through exhaust, Allisport TM intercooler, Boost Tee, EGR delete, 22' LED bar, GME UHF + GME antenna, high gain fm/am antenna, duel batteries, 2in lift - Lovells springs and Gabriel shocks/struts + tough dog torsion bars, snorkel, catch can, diff breathers, VDO boost, oil pressure & EGT gauges, fusion speakers, more to come...

Comment

• dharya
                • Nov 2019
                • india

NA - NG Models 1983 - 1991

Thanks for the information that you ahve shared with us.
                java training in hyderabad

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X