• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simone
    • May 2011
    • Adelaide

Mitsubishi Motors Australia Community Manager & Facebook

Hey everyone, Luke here, Mitsubishi Motors Australia?s Community Manager. This is a new position within Mitsubishi Australia created especially to get involved with our drivers and fans at the ground level, and I?m really looking forward to getting to know you, as well as bringing you some exciting Mitsubishi content in the coming months!

As a starting point I thought I?d let everyone know (if you don?t already) about our official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia. The community is around 8000 members strong at the moment, but we?re hoping to see that skyrocket as more people join, and then share it with their friends!

And when I say ?community?, I mean it ? among the Australian auto makers, we?re right up there with the best in terms of our fans? response, conversations and sharing. We?ve got an open Wall, so you?re welcome to post anytime, and I?m really keen to see pictures of your cars and sharing your ?love that car? story with other fans.

That?s enough for now ? see you on Facebook!

Cheers

Luke
    Mitsubishi Motors Community Manager
    I'm the Community Manager for Mitsubishi Motors Australia - the one who posts on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and forums!

Join our Facebook community: www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia
    Check us out on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MitsubishiMotorsAu
    Or visit our official website: www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Welcome along Luke, good to see you get talking to the guys that actually buy your products, not like some other manufactureres that once you buy the car it is see you later .
    Now start spitting out some secrets
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• psproule
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Googong, NSW

Big Brother is Watching!

Welcome along Luke. Hopefully you dont get mobbed!

Pat
      2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
      2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Yea welcome to the forum Luke... Looking forward to some inside gossip.

Gus.
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• DaveE66
          Valued Member
          • Oct 2010
          • Mannum SA

Hi Luke
          Good to see Mitsubishi getting involved with their customers.
          One comment I would would like to make.
          I have recently had a couple of issues with my Pajero and would like to congratulate Murray Mitsubishi Service Department on their outstanding Service and help. My problems were all sorted under warranty. They are only to willing to discuss any issues and immedialtley sort things out. Nothing is to much trouble.
          All staff are very friendly and helpful.
          So for any Mitsubishi owners I highly recommend them

Dave
          Sth Aust
          NS DiD VRX, ARB Steel Bar, Roo Lites, Safari Snorkel, GME UHF, 2" Lift, Poly Airs, Dual Batteries, Cooper Tyres, Ecu remap, 3inch exhaust, Imax 12000lb Winch,

Comment

• WogsRus
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2008
            • Hobart Tasmania

humm, luke ignore all my posts. LOL.
            HAD 2007 NS GLX Pajero, 3.8L grunt, ex Cop,

NOW 50th Anniversary Simpson Edition Poootrol wit some fruit

"Speed doesn't kill. It's the sudden stop at the end"
            "Live everyday as if it was your last, and some day it will"

Comment

• AJC
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2009
              • ACT

What's the marketing benefit?? Can the facebook genaration actually pay for a car after their iPods / iPad download bills?

And do they want to actually get out there and experience it for real when you can sit on the longue and have it in 3D realtime online whilst multi tasking with a pre-new release movie on the flat screen and having netcam phonesex on skype with this really hot chick / guy who is really into you becauise they are are a 'perfect' CG image...??

Anyway, if you can sell a car to them that's not a Mini or Bimmer 1 series...good luck to you!!

Oh, and welcome
              Gone: 2004 21st Anniversary NP DiD Auto with 215ks, EcoShot diesel gas, bullbar, drive lights, snorkel, UHF, 2nd battery + Redarc isolator & wired for fridge + trailer Anderson plug, Mits 2.5 ton towbar, Lovell 50mm HD springs + shocks + Polyairbags, torque converter lock-up.

Selling some touring kit - see Marketplace

Arrived: 2011 Discovery 4 2.7 TDV6 - The difference is amazing... Paj definitely designed in the 1990s and at a lower price point!

Comment

• blue82
                • Oct 2010
                • Brisbane

haha im a facebook user and yes some of us do own cars (well the bank owns most of it for a few more years) & do get out there and see the real world in them.

Facebook really is the modern cousin of a forum like this one !

If anyone want to "friend me" on facebook http://facebook.com/adam.hunter3

Welcome to the forum Luke
                07 NS VRX manual MM alloy bar, spot, spread and fogs. Tow pack & Hayman brake controller. Garmin GPS & Tomtom GO730. 17x8 ATX Ledge rims running Cooper AT3LT. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Lovell raised HD/Bilstein springs & shocks.

Comment

• GSRSOL
                  • Aug 2008
                  • Melbourne

Welcome Luke!
                  G5R5OL = CD5A/CE9A/E39A Bastard Child
                  Daily = 2006 NP Pajero VR-X DiD

Comment

• JayRome
                    • May 2011
                    • Roxburgh Park Vic

Welcome Mate!

Comment

• achjimmy
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • Blue Mtns

Gi day Luke and welcome along. It would be good to see you hang around a bit and get involved in some threads just remember your flame proof suit at times. It would help MMA improve the marque though.

I don't use Facebook as I see it as another time wasting tool, but can you view a face page or comment on one without having a profile, or if you have too create a profile does it have to have much content on there?
                      Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
                      MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
                      99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• Simone
                        • May 2011
                        • Adelaide

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                        Welcome along Luke, good to see you get talking to the guys that actually buy your products, not like some other manufactureres that once you buy the car it is see you later .
                        Now start spitting out some secrets
                        Dave
                        Cheers Dave, looking forward to it!
                        I'm the Community Manager for Mitsubishi Motors Australia - the one who posts on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and forums!

Comment

• Simone
                          • May 2011
                          • Adelaide

Originally posted by psproule View Post
                          Big Brother is Watching!

Welcome along Luke. Hopefully you dont get mobbed!

Pat
                          I prefer to think of it as the All-Seeing Eye of Sauron

Cheers Pat!

Comment

• Simone
                            • May 2011
                            • Adelaide

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                            Yea welcome to the forum Luke... Looking forward to some inside gossip.

Gus.
                            Cheers Gus!

Comment

• Simone
                              • May 2011
                              • Adelaide

Originally posted by DaveE66 View Post
                              Hi Luke
                              Good to see Mitsubishi getting involved with their customers.
                              One comment I would would like to make.
                              I have recently had a couple of issues with my Pajero and would like to congratulate Murray Mitsubishi Service Department on their outstanding Service and help. My problems were all sorted under warranty. They are only to willing to discuss any issues and immedialtley sort things out. Nothing is to much trouble.
                              All staff are very friendly and helpful.
                              So for any Mitsubishi owners I highly recommend them

Dave
                              Sth Aust
                              Fantastic to hear, thanks Dave. I'll make sure this gets around the office and out to the dealer.

Cheers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X