• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quickbrwnfox
    • Jul 2020
    • NSW

2021 model

I had the impression 2020 was the last model we'll see for these beasts, looking at the mitsubishi site 2021 is now available plus they now have a 2020 Exceed initially only GLX & GLS was released. So now I'm wondering is the 2021 Exceed also on the way?
    πŸ…½πŸ†‡ πŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…ΉπŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…Ύ
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

The NX MY21 brochure & specs sheet you can download from the MMAL website includes a MY21 Exceed.
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Ozzz
      • May 2019
      • Brisbane

When I was making the purchase there was no gls plus leather option. And I have asked the dealer if I can get leather,they said no. 2 months after delivery, there was a GLS leather option showing up, o well

Back to op. Exceed is back for my21 along with 10 years warranty if you service your car in dealership.
      My20 Nx Gls Graphite | Tow Bar| Plates Sum,Trans&Rear| Munji Egr| Provent Catch Can| Automate Pro| Rock Slider| Paddle Shift| 265 70 r17 Goodyear Silenttrac| Koni 90&88 plus Kings| Tuningkit Race​​​​​

Comment

• Kingbrown
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2012
        • Port Augusta - SA

Originally posted by Ozzz View Post
        When I was making the purchase there was no gls plus leather option. And I have asked the dealer if I can get leather,they said no. 2 months after delivery, there was a GLS leather option showing up, o well .
        Ozzz, I see you are located in Brisbane and it intrigues me why a preference would be made for leather in a hot sticky climate, regardless of airconditioning.

Personal choice, but I wouldn't take leather if they paid me to have it.
        2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• Pushbike
          • Jun 2017
          • Sydney

Kingbrown, ditto

Is it real leather? Most leather upholstery is at best split hide or reconstituted leather using layers of "plastic" treatment and pattern embossing to give the leather texture, feel etc. How many beasts would be required to upholster all the cars and furniture in the world?
          When I checked out the GLS "leather" seats (2017) they were actually only part "leather" sections and part vinyl sections.
          Pajero NX GLX MY17, OEM Rubber mats, OEM Towbar and tongue, After market Rev. Sensors, MSA4x4 seat covers, OEM nudge bar.

Remember the science demonstration of a table covered with mouse traps loaded with ping pong balls and the teacher drops a ping pong ball into the middle.
          Well, the ball has been dropped.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2019
            • Brisbane

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
            Ozzz, I see you are located in Brisbane and it intrigues me why a preference would be made for leather in a hot sticky climate, regardless of airconditioning.

Personal choice, but I wouldn't take leather if they paid me to have it.
            My personal choice is i like leather, wichever trim though i like seat covers.

I like leather as it doen't absorb the dirt/ dust & any kids ice creams, drinks etc.

I also live in Bris vegas & people say neoprene seat covers bad they get hot.

I like Neoprene seat covers in my wives car, leather trim & has them, buggered if i know bloody things got climate control i've never noticed the heat me self.

Neoprene is water proof, i find it's fine for me. It's going in my Pajero when i can afford, over the vynil/ leather

Canvas in my ute, yeah nah not real fond of that, but hard wearing.

I just wish Pajero had vynil floor as well
            Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Ian H
              Valued Member
              • May 2015
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
              I just wish Pajero had vynil floor as well
              Rubber mats fix that.
              2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X