• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

New Secondary Fuel Filter Bracket

I decided it was well past time I installed my secondary fuel filter and I have had this idea for the bracket for a while now.

The material is fairly thin, but it’s Stainless Steel with a Joggel, so that should add quite a bit of strength to the Bracket. It also has 4 mounting points so I reckon it will be strong enough.

I would have made it out of thicker material, but I had this already.

It's not quit finished yet, I have to make a couple of Spacers to go behind the bracket on the bottom 2 bolts and a couple of washers. I need a couple of Bolts, Nuts and Washers to hold the Filter Bracket to the to 2 holes. This is to suit the Donaldson kit.

Steve
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ticky; 04-02-18, 09:24 PM.
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel
  • swys42
    • Oct 2019
    • Aldinga Beach

Hey, Not sure if still around, but i would pay to get a similar bracket, have the catch can already fitted and cant fit fuel manager due to plugs now on pajero and next to fuel filter makes the most sense

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X