Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

Default Paddles - The Times They Are A-Changin'

(With apologies to Bob Dylan.)

A few years back, I figured out how to add transmission shift paddles to a Gen 4 Pajero, and posted the info on this forum here.

A good bloke asked if I'd put a kit together for him to fit, and I couldn't refuse - so I started selling kits through this forum - see here.

I was lucky to find a batch of genuine Mitsubishi paddles assemblies at bargain basement clearance prices, and bought all that I could - cheaper than I could by second hand units from wreckers, when I could find them.

Later, after some good folks in the middle-east gave me a heads-up, I found a source for Challenger steering column covers that come with paddle cutout slots and fit the Pajero, at a competitive price - so labour to produce the kits was halved, and I was able to offer a price reduction.

But all good things must come to an end. I'm running out of stock of the cheap paddles (and can't get more), and have even less stock of the Challenger covers (and don't expect I'll be buying another batch).

What does this all mean?

Once my current stocks are depleted I won't be able to sell paddles kits using all new parts - I will be at the mercy of wreckers for availability of used parts.

To add insult to injury, parts from wreckers will not only be more expensive, but are also likely to be of lesser quality.

So if you've been thinking about paddles, think about this - would you prefer an all-new kit at current prices or take your chances on the quality of a more expensive kit using second-hand parts, as & when I can find them...

Just sayin'...

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 17 Hours Ago

PM sent
Old 16 Hours Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubblespaj View Post
PM sent
Not received.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 9 Hours Ago
Valued Member

Hi NJ,

Help me understand please,

If i want to shift whilst in Drive i need to purchase through Marshall's which includes Paddle Mate?

I i purchase Paddle kit from you is it $315 + $25 postage?

It is a mod that would be handy as i use sport more & more
Old 7 Hours Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
Hi NJ,

Help me understand please,

If i want to shift whilst in Drive i need to purchase through Marshall's which includes Paddle Mate?

I i purchase Paddle kit from you is it $315 + $25 postage?

It is a mod that would be handy as i use sport more & more
Correct - forum member price for current stock is $315 + $25 p+h.

My kit will only work when the transmission shifter is in the Sports position - paddle-mate detects whey you've used a paddle and automatically signals the ECU to enter sports mode without moving the shifter.

Paddle-mate is not compatible with auto-mate, but auto-mate has its own support for paddles - you don't need both.

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 5 Hours Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Correct - forum member price for current stock is $315 + $25 p+h.

Paddle-mate is not compatible with auto-mate, but auto-mate has its own support for paddles - you don't need both.
Sorry NJ i'm little confused, which is quite easy to do

Please be easy on me

I have Automate already fitted, I want paddles I can shift gears whilst in drive.

I think you mean i just need your kit $315 + Postage, plug & play & it will change in drive???

Stocks low so i'll pull the trigger, if that's the case.

Just let me know best course of action to place official order & will do over weekend

Last edited by Jasonmc73; 4 Hours Ago at 10:24 AM.
Old 4 Hours Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
I have Automate already fitted, I want paddles I can shift gears whilst in drive.

I think you mean i just need your kit $315 + Postage, plug & play & it will change in drive???
I believe that is the case, but I don't have auto-mate, so I can't speak from experience - I use my paddles subconsciously, and can't stay in D even when I want to...

If you're happy to pay direct deposit, PM me an email address and I'll send you an invoice.

If you prefer PayPal, PM me your PayPal email and I'll send you an invoice.

Oh, and send PM a delivery address...

Scorpro Explorer Box