Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Product reviews and New releases

Product reviews and New releases Review of commercial products and latest accessories

Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey2357 View Post
I have made decision - I'm not using aluminium racks event if it is manufactured because of fatigue.
Not cheap, you can't take as much as you want and not sure for how long I can rely on them.
I may be mistaken, but I thought that the failure point on the Pajero was the steel roof (cracking at the OEM rail mount holes), regardless of the material from which the roof rack is made - that is, the roof is more likely to break before the rack?