Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Forum Meets / Where to Go!

Forum Meets / Where to Go! Forum get togethers. Tracks done. Tracks to do.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default McBrides beach Forster

Took our NW down the track to McBrides beach in Forster over the long weekend. Would be a great spot on a weekend that's not so busy as a long weekend, well worth a look if you don't mind the track in.
I don't have a lot of off road experience so the track was pretty challenging for me but the Pajero was great, certainly can see the limits of the independent suspension though, pretty much had one wheel in the air the whole time. My mates lifted, and on 37s, GU Patrol made it look easy but he was shocked at how capable the Paj was, think he was disappointed he didn't get to tow me out.