Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • Perth

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
    I'm off to Fitzgerald River NP next week. Starting 2016 off with a bang

Come on down.
    One of my favourite area's in WA! We head down every winter

Originally posted by Maximage View Post
    I'm planning to head out somewhere next Friday (22nd), possibly Toodjay way, if anyone else is keen. Or may do a Powerlines run and take it further and end up in York.
    Just and fyi, East of Talbot road get's very boring!
    1997 NK - Quad cam goodness turning 33 Duratrac's and 4.9 diffs, 2inch lift, steel front/sides/rear, front locker and a winch

Now pending: Nothing

Comment

• Maximage
      • Mar 2013
      • Darch, Perth, WA

Originally posted by Paj man View Post
      Just and fyi, East of Talbot road get's very boring!
      Yes, was aware of that, mean more that we would hit Talbot, exit to main drag , and then head out to York for a pint and feed or something.
      SOLD: 2013 DiD VRX, MM locker, Dueller 697s, ARB bull bar, Runva EWX9500-Q winch, full Bushskinz plates and sliders, Lovells/Bilsteins with PolyAirs, Airtec snorkel, Jonny Tig Front Mount Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" exhaust, RalliArt ECU, FuelManager diesel pre-filter, EGR block & catch can, BRC breathers, Hella 4000 HIDs, LED Light Bar, BCDC dual battery system, Tow Pro Elite brake controller, Couplertec, spare tyre lift, Whispbar roof racks.

Comment

• Paj man
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2010
        • Perth

Sounded like you were going exploring
        1997 NK - Quad cam goodness turning 33 Duratrac's and 4.9 diffs, 2inch lift, steel front/sides/rear, front locker and a winch

Now pending: Nothing

Comment

• Connormcintosh
          • Jun 2015
          • Gascoyne Junction

Satuday/Sunday?

So I am finally set up in the new house and am itching for a 4wd. How does Th is satuday or Sunday sound? Open to wilbinga, powerlines or if anyone else has anything in mind. Will probably be bringing the kids and the Mrs!
          Had; 2005 NP 3.8L auto with all the berries

Now 2010 Patrol Zd30 with even more berries

Comment

• Connormcintosh
            • Jun 2015
            • Gascoyne Junction

Will be at wilbinga tomorrow between 11-4 and Mundaring powerlines on Sunday about 11-5 will be on UHF 12. Anyone still interested come along!!!
            Last edited by Connormcintosh; 22-01-16, 10:42 PM.
            Had; 2005 NP 3.8L auto with all the berries

Now 2010 Patrol Zd30 with even more berries

Comment

• Nab
              Valued Member
              • Mar 2012
              • Perth

My mechanic told me yesterday that Wilbinga was closed by the council on the 15th January?

Might pay to check before heading there, he may have his wires crossed....
              SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
              NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• ---Scarface---
                • Jul 2014
                • Western Australia

There was a report on Today Tonight a couple of weeks ago about the same thing. The council were complaining 4WD'ers were trashing the area. They interviewed the local mayor (I think that was who she was anyway) and she said as a result the council had no other option but to close..... and it was at that point my wife graciously decided she didn't want to watch that channel anymore so I missed exactly what they closed

Given the rest of the story was about Wilbinga, I just put 2 and 2 together and figured that Wilbinga equalled 4

Comment

• grhyso
                  Valued Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • Perth

Dewar track has been closed which is the entrance through two rocks. Via gin gin is still open, in fact gin gin shire, dpaw and the wilbinga shacks crew are working together to sign post entrances and keep the place thriving. Unfortunately some fwits keep knocking over the signs.
                  2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X