Clear All
  • csimic
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Maitland

Speaker Upgrades

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"]

Hi

I have a 2010 NT Pajero VRX 4M41 auto wagon. It has a five stacker CD player AM/FM Radio and USB connection to play music from my computer on a USB Stick.

I dont mind the stereo system it has in it at present the Bluetooth phone works great as does the DVD the kids watch in the back so I dont want to go changing it all over but I think it might sound better with just a new set of speakers.

Hell I am 59 I wouldn't even know how many speakers it has and where they are.

I would appreciate any recommendations and I will take it to the store and get them to fit them. Thanks, Lots Michael H
    2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads
  • scotty693
    • Mar 2019
    • Adelaide SA

I have installed a whole Alpine Type R System in my NT and my advice is if your thinking of replacing the speakers, be careful with what you choose as many high performance systems will need a processor to tune the odd frequencies out, if you just put them in you may have some frequencies that dominate the system and muddy the sound.

If you only plan on adding speakers, I would suggest something not massive in wattage output and I highly recommend sound deadening the doors as this will reduce outside noise and make your speakers sound a ton better.

I can recommend the ones I have but are performance orientated and need an external amp and new stereo with a graphic equalizer to get the best sound.

This is the new model to what I am running in the front

rear:

Let me know if you need eq settings if you choose to go with these, bear in mind, I have all 4 doors deadened which can change the dynamics of the speaker

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X