• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m_and_m
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Video from MMAL featuring Pajero club members

In January I was privileged to join the the Victorian Pajero club’s Australia day event in the Victorian high country.
    During this visit they had a film crew from Mitsubishi attend.
    They took lots of footage of the vehicles traversing the tracks, and afterwards many of us did an interview with the film crew.

Here’s the link to a video they produced. Hopefully they'll use more of the many hours of footage they took in future vidoes.
    I was lucky enough to get some air-time.

cheers, Marshall
    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's
  • Pwoffey
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2013
    • Adelaide

" Hopefully they'll use more of the many hours of footage they took in future videos"

Indeed. There's not a lot of the Vic High Country on display here, seems more of an advert for the Pajero Sport in the outback.
    BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front, Dobinson IMLrear shocks with Kings 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• dean
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007

As above, nice footage of SA, I was expecting to see some High Country
      Dean
      NM V6 since August 2000. Cargo Barrier, Satphone, Decent Suspension, Decent Tyres Eg. Any 10 PLY E Load Brand Not Important. Aux Tank, Rola Sports Racks/Basket, Decent Canvas Bag, Quality Esky. A Good Setup For Outback Touring/Desert Crossings.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by dean View Post
        As above, nice footage of SA, I was expecting to see some High Country
        Dean
        Probably another to come, they took a heap of footage.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X