• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plez
    • Jul 2018
    • South East QLD

Oztec + Kings

Just a thread where I’ll mention my experience with this suspension setup going forward. I got a very good price on them by virtue of “who you know not what you know” but even with that in mind, my first 500km on this setup has been great. Coming from stock suspension with blown front struts, that would be a given, but even with that in mind I’m pleased with the performance on and off-road so far, ride is a little harsh occasionally, but nothing awful, definitely within allowable levels.

I have a photo in the show off your ride thread that shows how it sits now, coming from the stock suspension front raised 5cm and rear 3cm, that was because of sag.
    Attached Files
    2013 NW, Grey, Auto, Diesel. Resistor EGR Delete, 2inch OZtec + Kings lift, 265/65/r17 Bridgestone Duelers. Custom 2.5inch turbo back exhaust with 200cell highflow cat and 12inch straight through resonator.
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

Lot more comfortable and safer as well now..
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Plez
      • Jul 2018
      • South East QLD

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
      Lot more comfortable and safer as well now..
      200% honestly because I’d been used to it I didn’t realise how bad it was. With new suspension it feels like driving a sports car vs a boat haha.

I feel way way safer on the road now.
      2013 NW, Grey, Auto, Diesel. Resistor EGR Delete, 2inch OZtec + Kings lift, 265/65/r17 Bridgestone Duelers. Custom 2.5inch turbo back exhaust with 200cell highflow cat and 12inch straight through resonator.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X