• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    Who ya gunna call....
    • Dec 2010
    • Hervey Bay

50 sparklers wrapped in electrical tape. Opps

Following "Grant Thompson - "The King of Random" from youtube I made this.
    50 sparklers with 5 wraps of electrical tape. He held his and it was just like a hand held fountain.
    Harmless enough I thought. Glad I the common sense not to hang on to mine!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Neighbours not happy.
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.
  • johndavis125262
    • Apr 2013
    • brisbane

pmsl but you have to much time on your hands and love the oops at the end . regards john

Comment

• green troll
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2015
      • Adelaide

Love the dogs. Lol

Comment

• Widgeeman
        • Jul 2012
        • Widgee Qld

Great stuff!

I presume Orange is a bit short on night time entertainment. No longer - Goodsy's in town!

Cheers
        Graham
        - - - - - -
        2010 NT GL Auto DiD- OL Bull Bar, Avenger (Kingone) 9500lb winch, Tow Bar, Rhino rack bars with old rack on top when needed. GME UHF radio, Dual battery system (home made tray, Enerdrive isolator, dual voltmeter), s/steel water tank in 3rd seat storage area, rear storage (home made), Narva lights, 50mm suspension lift (Kings springs, OzTec shocks), Masten TPMS, Bushskinz underbody protection and sliders, 3" exhaust, EGR block, Scangauge, Toyo A/T II tyres, Airtec snorkel

Comment

• MatthewP
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2014
          • North of Brisbane

What ever happened to the big one you were making?

I was looking forward to that one.

I made a couple of sparkler flares back in the day, great fun.
          We filled old tins with the sparkler dust and used a sparkler as a wick.

Although we also used to do clever things like cut a slit in tennis balls, submergege them in petrol, then light them up and throw them to each other.

One time we used a piece of pipe in a frame sitting in the fire like a mortar and dropped deoderant cans down into it.

Ahh, the good old days.

Matt
          Last edited by MatthewP; 15-07-16, 02:14 AM.
          05 NP Pajero Platinum 3.2DID Auto

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

mmmmm Dudley Private Hospital in Orange has a good reputation for treatment. Several psychiatrists work there...

Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• dolphin
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2008

trymaking up the same 50 with welding rods.
              NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Nab
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2012
                • Perth

When I was a kid I used to fill a matchbox up with crushed sparklers then wrapped it really really tightly in masking tape(maybe 3mm thick worth of tape) then used another sparkler as a fuse. Give it a crack!
                SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
                NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Ian H
                  Valued Member
                  • May 2015
                  • Melbourne

Don't try this at home !

Поджигаем 10 000 бенгальских свечей. Не повторяйте!Сотрудничество - [email protected]Группа - https://vk.com/slivkishowАвтор Вконтакте - https://vk.com/...
                  2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• stumagoo
                    Valued Member
                    • Jun 2014
                    • Perth WA S.O.R

sparkle bomb....... do wonders to a letter box........ ahhh stories of a mis spent youth
                    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
                    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
                    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Goodsy
                      Who ya gunna call....
                      • Dec 2010
                      • Hervey Bay

Originally posted by MatthewP View Post
                      What ever happened to the big one you were making?

I was looking forward to that one.

I made a couple of sparkler flares back in the day, great fun.
                      We filled old tins with the sparkler dust and used a sparkler as a wick.

Matt
                      Done. Editing video. Not as impressive as I thought it would be.
                      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
                      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Lost1
                        • Dec 2013
                        • Melbourne

Didn't have sparklers when I was a kid. The old man used to load his own shotgun cartridges, so I had a good substitute. More than one letter box mysteriously vapourised with a loud bang.
                        09 ML GLX-R 3.2L Manual. Bushskinz bash plates, 285/75x16 Kumho MT51 & 16x8 alloys, 3" exhaust, Dobinson MRR 2"lift, MCC Bar and Wheel Carrier, 12000lb ICM winch, Dual Batteries, Billet Turbo compressor upgrade, Brown and Davis LR tank.

Comment

• green troll
                          Valued Member
                          • Aug 2015
                          • Adelaide

Yep chlorine and brake fluid is what we used to play with. HUGE FLAMING BANG. Lots of fun.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X