• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prasad_k29
    • May 2022
    • Qatar

Originally posted by fjprm View Post
    Hello,

I've posted earlier a message looking for info about disabling the speed chime alarm that pops on every GCC spec'd cars every time you reach 120Kph.

After a bit of research, I've been able to find some electrical schemes for my car on the "out-club.ru" site and after interpreting the right one it was a matter of time until the chime was disabled.

All it took was disconnect a small jumper connector located under the dash, near to the OBD connector.
    Pls note that my car is LWB 2009MY 3.0 V6 petrol LHD, but I think this fix will work on all Gen 4 GCC pajeros.

The only "side-effect" is that I lost the "Forgotten Key prevention Function" (ie: a buzz when the driver door is opened with the key on the ignition switch) which is common with the speed chime function on GCC.

I'm a happy camper now...

I post below some schemes and pictures to help those who may have a similar version of the pajero.
    Hello Dear,

It worked like charm for my 2016 GCC model!!🎉🎉
    I cannot thank you enough for this solution!!!🙏🤗

I am so so happy and relieved by getting rid of this 'ding ding', as I drive at least 200km everyday. It's 100+ km to my work location from my home.

Thanks a ton again!
    Last edited by prasad_k29; 05-06-22, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X