Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Old 1 Week Ago

So it turned out that a jaycar I was driving past had 2 of the ignition remapper things for $11 each. I almost bought them both, with the 2 things holding me back being that for a 3 coil ignition system I will need 3 of the units, and they no longer sell the programmer for these kits. I've actually located a hex file for these, not sure if its for the ignition unit or for the programmer, but I figured there would be some way to still program them. If it was just the programmer I would have taken the risk.

Anyone how is running a single coil ignition system on LPG should give one of these things a whirl
Old 1 Week Ago

I've got the non diesel povo fuel alternative

https://www.instructables.com/id/Con...-run-on-trash/

Don't know why I never thought of wood gas before now!
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco stu View Post
I've got the non diesel povo fuel alternative

https://www.instructables.com/id/Con...-run-on-trash/

Don't know why I never thought of wood gas before now!

If I could afford some of the power tools in the clip...I,d be driving a mercedes and fuel would be the least of my concerns...
Old 1 Week Ago

But as any hard core diy'er knows-you end up spending more doing these projects than you actually save, but the intention is there!