X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6mdx
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by 6mdx View Post
    Anybody had a software update or discussed with dealer?

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk
    Bump...anyone heard of delivery of software update?

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk
    85 NB TD the "Grey Girl," still going strong but resting in the shed @370000km
    95 NJ TD the "Blue Boy" 555,000kms, raring to go! 2.5" straight thru exhaust, water methanol injection,TO4-15 Shinagawa "50% more torque" turbo
    2016 NX, no DPF

Comment

• gen1
      • Nov 2012
      • Melbourne

I was at my dealer today discussing other issues and the mechanic mentioned that when its in for its 60k service they will do the update to get rid of the nag screen and hopefully fix the screen freeze and multiple reboot issue that pops up occasionally.
      2016 NX GLX. ARB bullbar, Safari snorkel, dual batteries, diesel prefilter, flashlube catch can, FrontRunner rack with foxwing awning and custom under awning lights, towbar, Drifta Drawers, Terrain Tamer suspension

Comment

• tommy49
        • Dec 2018
        • Melbourne

Having an issue when Android auto is connected the voice control function on the steering wheel takes me to the Mitsubishi function screen instead of using the Google voice control. Does anyone know if there's a setting I have to change? Or if there's a way I can get it to activate Google.
        I know I can use the 'hey Google' command but it doesn't work that well when I've got music loud.

Comment

• symo
          • Jan 2012
          • Brisvegas

Originally posted by tommy49 View Post
          Having an issue when Android auto is connected the voice control function on the steering wheel takes me to the Mitsubishi function screen instead of using the Google voice control. Does anyone know if there's a setting I have to change? Or if there's a way I can get it to activate Google.
          I know I can use the 'hey Google' command but it doesn't work that well when I've got music loud.

Mine does the same occasionally, can't recall if it's a short or long press that activates the Mitsubishi function. I'll try and replicate it on the weekend and report back which is which.

Comment

• tommy49
            • Dec 2018
            • Melbourne

Originally posted by symo View Post
            Mine does the same occasionally, can't recall if it's a short or long press that activates the Mitsubishi function. I'll try and replicate it on the weekend and report back which is which.
            Thanks for the tip mate a long press does the Google a short one activates the Mitsubishi screen.

Comment

• symo
              • Jan 2012
              • Brisvegas

Just got an iPhone 8 for work after running an Android HTC since before I got the NX and OMG what a difference.

Connects properly everytime., can play Amazon music offline, can move icons around. Massive improvement .

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                Valued Member
                • May 2017
                • Sydney

Originally posted by symo View Post
                Just got an iPhone 8 for work after running an Android HTC since before I got the NX and OMG what a difference.

Connects properly everytime., can play Amazon music offline, can move icons around. Massive improvement .

You have seen the light my friend. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• s311_bvm
                  • Oct 2011
                  • AUS

Hi All,

Having an issue with DAB, In my MY17 NX
                  I want to listen to ABC NEWS here in Canberra.

The ABC stations that my Smartphone Link Display unit can receive are:
                  ABC CANBERRA
                  ABC Country
                  ABC Extra
                  ABC Grandstand
                  ABC Jazz
                  ABCRadioNational
                  ABCRadioNational (yes same name is listed twice but content is different)

However, I cannot find, or search for and receive ABC NEWS, any ideas why (ABC says its available)?

Smartphone Link Display version info is showing as 1.2.0036.0200, does anybody know what the most recent code version is and if it improves DAB performance.

Comment

• gen1
                    • Nov 2012
                    • Melbourne

had the software update carried out on mine at the last service...and it doesn't get rid of the nag screen. It does improve a couple of minor things, except that the volume through the stereo speaker when on a call seems to have been reduced to the point that I can no longer properly hear anyone while driving at highway speeds! Bit of a disappointment really.
                    2016 NX GLX. ARB bullbar, Safari snorkel, dual batteries, diesel prefilter, flashlube catch can, FrontRunner rack with foxwing awning and custom under awning lights, towbar, Drifta Drawers, Terrain Tamer suspension

Comment

• vladguan
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by gen1 View Post
                      had the software update carried out on mine at the last service...and it doesn't get rid of the nag screen. It does improve a couple of minor things, except that the volume through the stereo speaker when on a call seems to have been reduced to the point that I can no longer properly hear anyone while driving at highway speeds! Bit of a disappointment really.
                      The volume can be adjusted during the call. It probably got reset during the update. The update is not meant to remove the bag screen, instead, it is meant to have it time out.
                      Please call me Vlad.
                      -----------------------
                      MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• psproule
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2007
                        • Googong, NSW

Hey Mate, I'm tech support manager for the ABC. Live in Canberra but look after the whole country. While im not responsible for DAB+ i do believe we dont have enough bandwidth available on the single DAB frequency in Canberra to deliver all services. Ill ask some peeps and report back. Persknally i cant listen to DAB as the compression ratios are horrible due to having to fit all the ACT services in.

Pat

Originally posted by s311_bvm View Post
                        Hi All,

Having an issue with DAB, In my MY17 NX
                        I want to listen to ABC NEWS here in Canberra.

The ABC stations that my Smartphone Link Display unit can receive are:
                        ABC CANBERRA
                        ABC Country
                        ABC Extra
                        ABC Grandstand
                        ABC Jazz
                        ABCRadioNational
                        ABCRadioNational (yes same name is listed twice but content is different)

However, I cannot find, or search for and receive ABC NEWS, any ideas why (ABC says its available)?

Smartphone Link Display version info is showing as 1.2.0036.0200, does anybody know what the most recent code version is and if it improves DAB performance.
                        2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
                        2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• miniyazz
                          • Jul 2018
                          • Alice Springs

Originally posted by gen1 View Post
                          Does the nag screen time out for you? My service is due soon and if so I will ask for the update.

If anyone knows the software version I expect that would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• s311_bvm
                            • Oct 2011
                            • AUS

I have had my Smartphone Link Display updated from version 1.2.0036.0200, to 2.0.0006.0200.

I can now receive ABC NEWS on DAB+ radio, so the update is a Win, however still have the warning screen.

For Triton the latest update auto times out the warning screen Mitsubishi Smartphone Link Display Audio - nag screen fixed via an update to version 3.1.x

However apparently for Pajero NX the latest version of code available is 2.0.0006.0200.

Comment

• Mundy55
                              Valued Member
                              • Nov 2015
                              • Gold Coast

I had that upgrade what must be 12 months ago or more, so its not a recent update. Like smart phone updates, I suspect we get one or two updates then they stop bothering, moving onto new model designs.

Comment

• gen1
                                • Nov 2012
                                • Melbourne

Originally posted by miniyazz View Post
                                Does the nag screen time out for you? My service is due soon and if so I will ask for the update.

If anyone knows the software version I expect that would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!
                                The nag screen does not time out at all, and the phone volume is maxxed out, I knew about the ability to adjust while on a call.. I don't drive it every day so I should just drop it back up to the dealer soon.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X