• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bertan
    • May 2018
    • Melbourne

Pajero Sport 2017 year side mirror removal

Hi all, does anyone know how to remove side mirrors on Pajero Sport 2017? I broke the folding assembly and don't want to replace it just will fix it in situ.
    Thanks Bertan
  • NFT5
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Canberra

Remove triangular cover inside at front lower corner of window. This is just held on with clips. Disconnect tweeter if required.

Remove 3 x nuts securing mirror assembly and disconnect harness. Mirror assy is then just held in place by a clip - pull from outside to remove.

Are you sure the folding mechanism is broken? If folded/moved from the outside it sometimes feels like it's broken but activating from the switch inside re-engages.
    Chris

Comment

• Bertan
      • May 2018
      • Melbourne

Great, thanks Chris. I think the plastic shroud inside is broken as the hole mirror is loose you can lift up abit. I will send what I find. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• The Commodore
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2009
        • Macarthur Region NSW.

The only thing I would add is to put a bit of blue tack inside the 10 mm (?) socket to save you loosing your nuts down the door ...... ar well you know what I mean.

It's as easy as Chris described so for those contemplating using Clearview Mirrors for towing and don't want them on when you return home from the trip because they are too big and or ugly, it's a ten minute job each side to change the mirrors over.

Keith.
        Regards.....Keith.

Comment

• 4x4_evo
          • Feb 2019
          • WA

Originally posted by Bertan View Post
          Great, thanks Chris. I think the plastic shroud inside is broken as the hole mirror is loose you can lift up abit. I will send what I find. Thanks for your help.
          Did you manage to fix it without replacing the whole wing? I broke it in the same place while out on a track yesterday.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X