Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza5 View Post
Problem is only when using chrome on Android tablet, using chrome on windows does not result in same problem.
I am running Chrome on Windows.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
This is a free public forum, administered by volunteers, paid for by a club, out of membership fees that are paid by members, many of whom don't use this forum.

I apologise that we haven't met your expectations in dealing with this issue, but I assure you that we haven't stuck our heads in the sand. Just because you don't see something happening, it doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Then how hard is it for a mod to say hold fire guys, we're looking into it.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Cruzin View Post
Then how hard is it for a mod to say hold fire guys, we're looking into it.
Thought we'd have it sorted by now, and it had gone quiet until today. Now, instead of "hey, any update?" we get "alas, the proverbial ostrich."

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

I'm experiencing the Chrome lockout issue.....I have 3 Windows PCs operating on latest Windows 10 (auto update) and they have been progressively starting to lock me out of the forum on the basis of an outdated security certificate (or something along those lines). Now all 3 are refusing to open the forum, as of this afternoon. I use Symantec security, and all 3 machines are using the same updated version of that.
I'm faced with either running 2 different browsers, one for this forum and Chrome for all the rest. Hopefully something will resolve the issue before too much longer. I'm not feeling critical of the forum admins, they are volunteers and I am grateful for what they do....my message is just to advise that the issue is ongoing.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.
Old 1 Week Ago
Administrator

We are aware and there are some of our tech guys that I have talked to about the problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'm getting plenty of emails/ messages about it so I want it sorted as well.
Old 1 Week Ago

I just started getting the issue today.

Latest Chrome on Windows.

Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

throws a warning every page you navigate to..
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Seems a bit hit and miss. My home laptop (latest win10 and chrome) is now working fine, whereas a week ago it errored on every page.
My work laptop (same config) is now throwing an error only on the first page. Its fine after that.
Go figger

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithyv View Post
I just started getting the issue today.

Latest Chrome on Windows.

Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

throws a warning every page you navigate to..
Ditto
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

I still think it’s more to do with the virus protection software conflicts with the browser combination...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
I still think itís more to do with the virus protection software conflicts with the browser combination...

I don't use any virus protection except Windows Defender.