• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWB ANDY
    • Dec 2011
    • melbourne

evening folks
    well I have been using tomtom, you can pay for your kilometres or pay for unlimited which I think runs for three years at a cost of $25 approx.
    the app it self is pretty good includes traffic info, speed and red light cameras.
    it is however very power hungry, even with my phone charging the battery level goes down.
    you can also run it on any other android device with out having to purchase it again.
    it seems very accurate and fast, and it is very handy when on your phone.
    1994 JDM 2.8TD SWB,UNIDEN UHF, 4300KG WINCH, MAXXIS BRAVO AT, ALLOY BAR, SAFARI SNORKEL, WORK IN PROGRESS

Comment

• TC.Barky
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2011
      • Melbourne

Have you tried plain ol google maps? Free, can download maps for offline use, constantly updated and live traffic data with intelligent avoidance. The only on-road navigation I use these days.
      MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
      Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• aaron.miller
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2011
        • Epping, NSW

Originally posted by TC.Barky View Post
        Have you tried plain ol google maps? Free, can download maps for offline use, constantly updated and live traffic data with intelligent avoidance. The only on-road navigation I use these days.
        I was in the states last week, could have paid tomtom $70 odd dollars for the usa maps. Instead used google maps for free.
        We were heading into a town and needed fuel, hit the fuel option in google maps and it listed all the servos and the price of the fuel, how cool was that.
        Incidentally that was Mojave and we had fighter jets circling above the town
        2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X