• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pauld
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Melbourne

Port Lincoln & Eyre Peninsula

I wanted to share a new website created by a good mate of mine met through this forum and with some images from my own trip to the area a few years back.

I met the creator and another forum member (both from Port Lincoln) after they offered local advice on the forum for my trip to the area. We did some 4wding together over there in both Coffin Bay NP and Port Lincoln NP, caught up in Robe a few years later, travelled the Simpson Desert together 2 years ago and then a short trip to the Vic High Country last year. Despite living in Melb, Brisbane and Switzerland we stay in touch and no doubt will do some more travelling together at some stage.

My family loved our trip to the area and hope to get back there again.
    2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

Oh, that gets my juices flowing

02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• floater05
      • Nov 2010
      • Port Lincoln

Cheers Paul
      2002 NM GLS,
      ARB Bullbar, GME UHF, Narva 225s, 2" Lift (lovells) HD Front EHD Rear, Snorkel, Waeco CF50, ARB Awning, Rhino Racks, Pajero Club Stickers, Rear Aux Battery (Excide Stowaway ST27DC105), Maxtrax, Homemade roof basket, LED camp lights, Red Arc Low Coolant Alarm, Drop down table, Fishing Rod Holder, Rooftop Water Storage, Tigerz 11 winch, Bushskinz Bashplates, Rear Storage, Dual Tyre Carrier

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X