• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skeet182
    • Sep 2011
    • r-adelaide

mmcflash

has anyone managed to download the ECU using MMC flash or ECU flash ?
    Have a tactrix cable already and made some progress last night.
  • twisted32
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

Have you found a def file to suit?
    I would be very interested in this as I also have the cables etc that I have used to tune the road car.
    MY14 GLX Pajero DID auto with Lift, 265/70 R17 Yoki X-AT's, Full Bushskinz plates , Scotts Rods 3" TBE, Johnny Tig FMIC, TME ECU remap, Provent, OL Bullbar, Ironman 9500lbs winch, dual batteries, Lockup mate lite, nomad valve body, aeroflow AF72-6000 transmission cooler with 9" fan and radiator cooler bypass, 3.15 reduction gears, traction contol mod (on/off), Uniden 8080S, flappy paddles, Rhino flat rack mounted on ARB rails, 42" Stedi ST3K light bar and custom drawers

Comment

• skeet182
      • Sep 2011
      • r-adelaide

Hi. I haven't found def files for ecu flash.

However I am 99 percent sure mmcflash supports the correct denso ecu for the gem 4 pajeros.

If the creator would respond to email I could confirm one hundred percent. It's a couple of hundred US dollars to buy but cheap if it does what I think it will

Comment

• twisted32
        • Jan 2015
        • Adelaide

Well I will be interested to hear how you get on.
        MY14 GLX Pajero DID auto with Lift, 265/70 R17 Yoki X-AT's, Full Bushskinz plates , Scotts Rods 3" TBE, Johnny Tig FMIC, TME ECU remap, Provent, OL Bullbar, Ironman 9500lbs winch, dual batteries, Lockup mate lite, nomad valve body, aeroflow AF72-6000 transmission cooler with 9" fan and radiator cooler bypass, 3.15 reduction gears, traction contol mod (on/off), Uniden 8080S, flappy paddles, Rhino flat rack mounted on ARB rails, 42" Stedi ST3K light bar and custom drawers

Comment

• skeet182
          • Sep 2011
          • r-adelaide

Yeh everyone is waiting for someone else to do it

Comment

• Amish Warrior
            • Aug 2017
            • Kalgoorlie in Western Australia

Did you have any luck with this? I too have a Tactrix 2.0 and a VAG-KKL to USB Cable (left over from my NHW10 Prius days) and am looking to play with/download the ECU ROM from my NX Pajero.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X