• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyExceed
    • May 2014
    • Hobart, Tas

Tidy up of the rear on my Gen 4

Hey guys, I've been wanting to tidy up the back of the paj for a while now, make it different to the others and be able to use a dirty gear bag as well. So I've come up with this
    Attached Files
    Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift
  • MyExceed
    • May 2014
    • Hobart, Tas

Another angle.
    Attached Files
    Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift

Comment

• twitchie88
      • Feb 2019
      • Berwick Victoria

Funny how a much difference it makes, looks real nice so tidy and neat

[emoji88] You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the grim reaper [emoji88]

Comment

• Jack ANT
        • Mar 2012
        • Shoalhaven

Looks good but you still can't use the gear bag with the plate there

Comment

• MyExceed
          • May 2014
          • Hobart, Tas

Originally posted by Jack ANT View Post
          Looks good but you still can't use the gear bag with the plate there
          Sure can, use an accessory plate afixed to the gearbag
          Mark

Comment

• Herman4x4
            Valued Member
            • Oct 2009
            • Melton, Victoria

Looks good. Where did you get the number plate bracket from? Do you also have a reverse camera?
            Cheers,
            Andrew.

Sent from my CPH1611 using Tapatalk
            Cheers,
            Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
            Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X