• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kezaloz
    • Apr 2015
    • Goulburn.NSW

Thank you PJPlatinum,
    Finally some one who knows how much fluid the trans takes and the fill point.... would you be so kind as to describe the flushing process, please... so much secrecy around this auto its confusing... ill change the filter at the same time i reckon...
    Al
    2010 NT 3.2 did, auto, GLX.
    white, smart bar, lightforce driving lights, Warn winch,
    Cargo barrier, rear drawer system (home made), fridge, reversing lights and towbar... 2" Lovell springs upgrade, catch can, AUX battery, Redarc tow pro elite. Still looks pretty Standard... But as always "I've got plans"

Comment

• PradoEater
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Oatley

When you change the filter don't forget to support the transmission with a jack, you will need to remove cross member to do the filter change.

as to the flush prices you basically need to locate return oil hose and collect the oil fluid in 20 LTR container, start engine run for 10-20 sec, stop engine.

Locate fill plug on tranny pump roughly same amount of oil in.

Repeat until you see new oil Color coming thru.

Follow procedure for oil level check (find the online manual for this).

Hopefully this helps you
      NT 2011 DiD 30th Anniversary Edition, factory RD Lock, Toyo RT 33”, PWR interCooler, PWR radiator, MRT EcuTek tune, OL Steel Loop Bar, VRS 9500, ARB Awning, Kings rear awning, Full bushkinz, HD lovells + Koni RAIDS, front & back nolathane, EGR Block, 52'' LED bar, Scan Gauge 2, Projecta 150A, Optima + Fullriver, ProVent 200, Airtec Snorkel, Beaudesert Exhaust.
      Towing 2015 New Age Manta Ray 19BC

Comment

• cafey18
        • Aug 2018
        • Bathurst NSW

Penrite ATF LV

Penrite are now recommending their ATF LV (Low Viscosity) for the Aisin trans. Completed the flush after 190,000 of light use and the original oil was very dark. Trans is performing perfectly so far. Hopefully it stays that way

Comment

• tuscanmotorist
          • May 2010
          • Brisbane

Yours is obviously Diesel. They have a different gearbox.

A transmission shop will have alternatives but MMM charged me $470.

If you have an issue with torque converter lockup shudder on the NT with the Asin box then ask to have the computer re flashed. The lockup speeds are in between the optimal speeds and cause shudder

Comment

• cafey18
            • Aug 2018
            • Bathurst NSW

Originally posted by tuscanmotorist View Post
            Yours is obviously Diesel. They have a different gearbox.

A transmission shop will have alternatives but MMM charged me $470.

If you have an issue with torque converter lockup shudder on the NT with the Asin box then ask to have the computer re flashed. The lockup speeds are in between the optimal speeds and cause shudder
            Thanks for that tuscan, i'm just in the process of getting the TCC lock up kit and steering wheel paddles from MM. Looking forward to not having to keep one hand on the shifter !

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X