Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 31-03-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&S Evo7 View Post
Gaz, what are activated rear lights?
What Rugga said....

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.
Old 31-03-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
My 06 Diesel the same left side AC condenser fan.

gaz1 where did you get your Truflow and what was the cost?
I got it from the mechanic I was using at the time, when he was doing the cam belt change etc etc, he has since retired and shut up shop, so I'm sorry to say I can't find out the source. But I have the receipt and it cost $315 - not cheap! That's his retail price to me, so it might be available for less if you search around a bit.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.
Old 01-04-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz1 View Post
I got it from the mechanic I was using at the time, when he was doing the cam belt change etc etc, he has since retired and shut up shop, so I'm sorry to say I can't find out the source. But I have the receipt and it cost $315 - not cheap! That's his retail price to me, so it might be available for less if you search around a bit.
Thanks for that
Oct 2005 NP Diesel Auto, Roof Racks, Redark Brake controler, Tobar, Rear Suspension Air Bags, Turbo Timer, Oricom UHF030 CB, ARB Bar, Warn 10000 Magnum Winch, Old Man Emu 2" Kit, Bushskinz Cooller, Sump, Transmission and Transfer Bash Plates, Tigerz11 Rear Awning and Net, Tigerz11 side Awning, Dual Batteries, Cooper AT3s, home made steel rack, rear home made Draws, Donaldson 3 micron second fuel filter, ERG blank, all breathers extended and Integra side steps.
Old 05-04-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUGGA View Post
Our Australian laws state that the rear lights must be visible from a 45 degree angle. This would not work (on the Gen 3) because of the spare wheel placement ( off centre to the right ). We still have the original factory lights in position but they are not wired up by the factory. Instead, Mitzi placed an additional working set in the bumper bar.

thats the same for us, sides and brakes are in the bumper the lights in the rear wings are just reflectors with no bulb holders.
Old 05-04-17

to continue with my fan clutch problem,

i stripped the clutch and cleaned it, but my problem is the bi-metalic strip has a crack so doesnt bend properly and allow the valve to open.

i purchased another from ebay but the damn bearing was shot so ended up using half of my original and half the new one , i got oil from a local RC shop as rc buggy shock oil is 100% silicone and available in stacks of different viscocities, was 5 for 60ml i bought 3 different grades to try ,

so far put about 30ml of 10000cst in along with a bit of the old oil and its much better , roars for a few seconds then goes quiet , i datalogged my temps while out for a blast tonight and they varied between 88-90 but never went above , shae mitsi dont sell the seal and oil for a job thats so simple,