• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bugeye50
    • Oct 2013
    • Douglas Park NSW 2569

NM Exceed Drivers side mirror

Hi guys, haven't been on for a couple of weeks due to moving houses, but after a minor accident yesterday, I'm in desperate need of a chrome driver's side rear vision mirror for an NM Exceed.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction to someone dismantling this model Pajero or to a wreckers in Sydney, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Alan
  • nedkelly05
    • Jul 2012
    • Parkdale Vic

If you havent lost the mirror backing plate you can get a replacement stickon mirror off ebay out of the UK for about $22. They provide double sided tape etc and easy to fit. Ive had both of mine broken in the last year and fixed both cheaply.

04 NP 3.8 petrol on lpg, 104k, ARB steel bullbar with 9500 low mount warn, modified landcruiser 100ifs rear shocks with king 2 inch lift front, and big 400kg dobbins on rear to compensate for rear bar, Waeco cf50 with surround, rear mounted spare battery (redarc), no room for a second battery under the bonnet!, spotties, Snorkel, uhf and rear steel bumper with swingouts (spare wheel and jerry cans), electric brakes, extended hayman reece fitting, rear mounted camera, am steels with 285 Goodies.

Comment

• Apr 2011
      • Monteviale, Vicenza, Italy

I believe I have a complete assembly I could give to you. Two problems.

First I can't remember if the mirror is actually RHD. My Montero is LHD and while a LHD will bolt right onto and wire right up to a RHD gen 3, the assembly is angled differently to account for the different driving position and sight lines. I discovered this while retrofitting power folding mirrors onto my US market Montero that I got from the UK. I won't have access to my Montero until the end of the week most likely to confirm its RHD which is what you need I believe.

Second I live in Italy, so they'd need to be posted to you via the us post office or poste Italia, I'm in the us military so have access to us mail.

Let me know if you still need a mirror and you can have it for the cost of postage.
      2005 Montero Limited (NP Exceed) OME medium duty front and rear, Bilsteins, Asfir aluminum skidplates (Engine, Transmission and Rear Air Con), HID projectors retrofit with power level adjustment, Clarion NX505 Double-Din Nav, 18" Shogun Rims, ARB Sahara Bar color matched with PIAA 540 Fogs and Clearwater Lights Sevina LEDs, Superwinch TigerShark 9500 Synthetic, Power Folding Mirrors mod

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X