• Show
Clear All
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Ádámka

Hi all,

unfortunately we have had to ban Adam, Admin have decided as a Team that the Ban will be for a minimum of 6 months & as such we have decided to leave all Adams other posts/threads in place. We have moved the Thread with comments regarding the PMs & Signature to the Admin room.

We ask all to now leave this topic alone & thank all that supported how we handled the situation.

To Adam,

no doubt you can & probably will read this.. The Admin Team & in particular myself are sorry it's come to this! We hope you will think about it while the ban is in place.

We leave the door open & will be happy to look at your return if a genuine apology is received & you agree to the rules of the forum & accept that the Admin team are here to ensure all abide by those rules.

Gus
    On Behalf of the Admin Team.
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
  • schnitzel
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2009
    • Bendigo

personally dont think you had any other choice with his reply.
    Current vehicles: 2017 Toyota Hilux, 2022 Hyundai Kona,2022 VW T-Cross1995 3.5l nj Pajero , 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 , 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495,chamberlain g6 plus a few other odds and ends

Comment

• Goodsy
      Who ya gunna call....
      • Dec 2010
      • Hervey Bay

Did I him off.

Admin did all they could. It was handled very well with a lot of give on one side.

We will welcome him back with a different attitude.
      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Never is good when we have to deal out a banning, this one the second in five years (first one is back on board) but we will not as Admins of this forum expect to get verbally abused by anyone on this board. Scott and Gus do a great job on this board and should deserve the respect of the members here. I suggest if you get a PM from one of us to think carefully about your reply. We certainly think carefully about the problem before contacting you guys. For the record Gus wanted a three month ban, it was me that pushed for the six months.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• offroaddad
          • Nov 2013
          • Perth

Hi Gents,
          This is an invaluable forum. Due to the high quality administration and the lack of petty tirades, foul language and juvenile behavior,it is enjoyable to scroll the posts on a daily basis. It has already saved me approx 3 thousand dollars in costs
          ( and counting )through good advice for DIY.
          Many thanks to all the excellent contributors and the ongoing efforts of Admin.
          Best Regards,
          Offroaddad.
          Last edited by offroaddad; 13-02-14, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Aussie_Dan
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2010
            • Cairns

It seems I must have blinked and missed all the action?!?!?!
            2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• Herman4x4
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Melton, Victoria

Same here. First day in ages that I am not checking it out during the day. Good job by the admins to jump on any problems and issues, and keep things ticking along and keeping us all in check.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
              Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• TC.Barky
                Valued Member
                • Oct 2011
                • Melbourne

It's a shame it came to that but I think it's the right call. Handled very well by the team, am impressed by the restraint shown. Don't lose any sleep over it fellas and hopefully we will see him back at some point once there's been enough time for it all to blow over
                MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• XTV
                  • Apr 2011
                  • Adelaide Hills

Best forum

I keep an eye on many forums both in AU and overseas, and this one is by far the best I have come across. I feel like I am part of the family and appreciate the efforts to make sure no one messes it up.

Colin

Comment

• scruffy
                    Valued Member
                    • Oct 2012
                    • Caboolture

Originally posted by XTV View Post
                    I keep an eye on many forums both in AU and overseas, and this one is by far the best I have come across. I feel like I am part of the family and appreciate the efforts to make sure no one messes it up.

Colin
                    X 2 Bob
                    98 NL GLS 3500. Now with a Bocar bullbar and 265/75/16 tyres. Waiting for a snorkel and UHF.
                    Now with 7" HID

Forget the health food, I need all the preservatives I can get. Alcohol is a preservative isnt it?

Comment

• GHendo
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • Northern NSW

I have to also say I think you guys do a great job of administering the forum. I'm not a member of a lot of forums but have seen a few over years I wouldn't bother joining because of the abuse and bad language that gets tolerated.

You have to set a standard by drawing a line and when it is crossed the axe has to fall.

Keep up the good work.

Geoff
                      03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X