X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnFromPerth
    • Mar 2018
    • Western Australia

The only concern I have of carrying diesel inside the vehicle in jerrycans is that if there is a leak or spill, you can never get rid of the smell of diesel out of the vehicle.

Comment

• bennyb29
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2015
      • Brisbane

For those who have the ARB LR tank fitted, how accurate do you find the fuel gauge post fitment? I did read about the DTE being non-reliable, which is understandable as the designers may have hard-coded the max capacity in the software.
      Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• ger08
        • Jan 2014
        • Perth

Originally posted by bennyb29 View Post
        For those who have the ARB LR tank fitted, how accurate do you find the fuel gauge post fitment? I did read about the DTE being non-reliable, which is understandable as the designers may have hard-coded the max capacity in the software.
        We have the ARB Frontier tank and the DTE and fuel are pretty unreliable.

Comment

• bennyb29
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2015
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by ger08 View Post

We have the ARB Frontier tank and the DTE and fuel are pretty unreliable.
          Thanks ger08.
          I have the tank fitted on my NT Pajero, and while i have stopped replying on the DTE, i've found that with a quarter tank remaining as per the fuel gauge, i am able to travel about 900 kms in mix of highway as well as urban driving. I believe that is a good enough run to get to a decent enough spot to fill up.
          Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X