• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KevL
    • May 2015
    • Murphys Creek

Originally posted by Lakey View Post
    Without measuring they don't appear to have sagged at all and Pedders didn't try to sell me new coils, however new coils are next on the list. Are the KCRS-23 a lift at all or close to standard. Sorry for re-asking I know you have gone into this previously, but...

My car eyebrow height after installing the KCRS-23 is 560mm. Measure yours currently to determine what lift that may be. It’s still within factory limits I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by Lakey View Post
      I know, I was expecting a hard sell for all sorts of things but they said everything was good, brake pads would need doing soon and coils were okay though also would probably need doing but not necessary currently. Their safety check was obviously done better than the dealer service (they missed the disintegrating bump stops) as it listed things the dealer had noted and I had seen before I took it there. So very happy with Pedders Gebung
      I put money 💰 on it if you jack the car up from the chassis you will find your Rear shocks are weeping oil ... (full extended shocks) .... Best thing we ever did was upgrade the suspension

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Lakey
        • Apr 2012
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
        I put money 💰 on it if you jack the car up from the chassis you will find your Rear shocks are weeping oil ... (full extended shocks) .... Best thing we ever did was upgrade the suspension

I'll try that next weekend, though after nearly 2000klm through Western Queensland and Central highlands in the last week there's no indication of any issue.
        Cheers
        Lakey

2012 PB Challenger LS manual. White, tinted windows, MM towbar, Rhino Aero Sportz Bars, otherwise pretty much bog standard.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X