• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

That sucks ey. @*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#s!
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• RUGGA
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2014
      • Adelaide

Damn ass

Any remains of what was used to break the glass? Ie, if a rock etc, it could just be a random thing and expect to hear more of such acts around the area. If nothing found then Possibly a targeted act. Ask the cops if more where reported last night (iam sure you have already)
      02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• dhula
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2012
        • South of Perth

Nothing left behind of what was used to break the glass. Looking at the way it was broken, I recon it was either a "we want something (cash, iPod, phone etc) out of your car' or a targeted attach on the model of car. I don't think it was directed on us as the NH sitting next to it in the driveway was untouched.
        The dashcam picked up something about an hour before the alarm when off due to movement of the car (I have the dashcam set to record for ~30secs after a violent shock/movement and the threshold set very very low) but the footage doesn't show anyone walking past the car.
        Cops didn't say if there werre any other reports last night/today but about 30-45 mins after we were hit, I heard another car alarm going off several blocks away. Sounded exactly like a late model Paj alarm does but have no idea what kind of car it was.

On the plus side, the window has been replaced.
        Lodged the insurance claim using the RAC online thingo this morning at about 9 or 10. Obrien's Glass have just left (2pm) after replacing the window.
        Still got to sort the tint out (tomorrow) but gotta say - Ken good job to RAC and Obrien's for sorting it out on a Sunday
        2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
        2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• RUGGA
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2014
          • Adelaide

That is impressive.
          02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• caroma
            • May 2012
            • WA - Pilbara

Disrespectful Wankers.
            2008 NS Petrol Auto.

Comment

• dhula
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2012
              • South of Perth

Went for a day trip down to Whitehill/Preston beach today.
              Some good friend recently brought themselves a Jeep Wrangler 2 door - because it looked cool. They are 4wding noobs, never been off road before, so my mrs suggested a trip down to the beach as a first taste of things to come.
              The beach was an easy drive, although the entrance/exit at Whitehill road was a little chopped up.
              Nice day if a bit overcast, little wind and no rain.
              Attached Files
              2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
              2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X