Maybe try these guys
    I havent yet purchased but need update also

NX Exceed

Comment

• Silver Streak
      Valued Member
      • May 2010
      • Adelaide. South Aust.

My mates MMCS V2 on his MY14 VRX definitely looks better with Sat Nav than my V1 MMCS.
      Last edited by Silver Streak; 07-03-14, 02:29 PM.
      Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
      Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

• Yclept
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2013
        • Sydney

He must be using MMCS...
        Attached Files

Cheers, Brett

2013 NW Pajero VRX - White - 3000kg Tow Kit - Sports Mesh Grille - Bonnet & Light Protectors/Weathershields - Thule Wingbar - Tyre Snake - Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing - Maxtrax Mk1 - Piranha Aux Battery Tray - Redarc 1240 Charger - ARB 47 Litre Fridge - MSA Fridge Drop Slide - Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier - ORS Drawers - ARB Deluxe Bullbar - GME TX3540 UHF & AE4703 Antenna - ARB Intensity Lights - ARB Onboard Compressor - Bilstein/Dobinsons Susp - Bushskinz x 4

Comment

• Antman79
          • Nov 2013
          • Springfield Lakes

Originally posted by Yclept View Post

I wondered why I couldn't easily flip open the auxiliary ports cover in the glovebox next to the USB port. Had to resort to a screwdriver only to find it isn't actually a flap as depicted in the manual, it's just a blank covering a rough looking hole in the dash. You therefore can't hook up older devices via RCA connectors as mentioned in the manual.
          hey mate
          think you will find that this is a difference between the VRX and the Exceed.

Anyone know if you can upgrade the software that came with the MY14 VRX to the software version that comes with the Exceed?
          I would love to see what the waypoint settings are like.
          Cheers
          Ants
          2013 NW MY14 Graphite Pajero VRX
          Factory Alloy Bullbar, Hella Rallye 4000 Chromium Spot Lights, Dual Battery with CTEK D250S, GME TX3500S, AE4018k1, Airbag Man airbags

Comment

• Jondalar
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2011
            • Brisbane

Originally posted by 72yellow View Post
            Maybe try these guys
            I havent yet purchased but need update also

http://www.navigationau.com/mitsubis...ion-disks.html
            Unfortunately they only seem to sell maps for the disc based systems, not the SD card based ones. Anyone know where to get the maps for the SD based?

My "new" Pajero has a 2013.1 map, my Garmin in car with lifetime map updates has 2014-2.

Cheers,

Karl
            Pajero gone, driving something European and sexy now

Comment

• Quinnie
              • Feb 2014
              • Doreen

Free Map Updates Coming

Looks like MMCS 2nd Gen users are about to get free updates

2014 NW Pajero

Comment

• gr8traveller
                • Nov 2010
                • Dandenong

Originally posted by Jondalar View Post
                Unfortunately they only seem to sell maps for the disc based systems, not the SD card based ones. Anyone know where to get the maps for the SD based?

My "new" Pajero has a 2013.1 map, my Garmin in car with lifetime map updates has 2014-2.

Cheers,

Karl
                I purchased an update for my Pajero from this crowd and the disk failed about a month ago - it works sometimes but not all the time. I complained and got this reply " Hi
                The map disc has been supplied in the fully working condition If the disc stoped working during the 6 month use, the disc has been damaged!!! (dust, wet, scratch, overheat, etc.) We don't offer any sort of warranty on the discs in use and don't accept return, refund, or exchange"

The email came from the UK! Customer service is not a term they are familiar with there.

Comment

• jasper361
                  • Sep 2010
                  • Eatons Hill

My 2015 NX exceed doesn't have DAB, but the Outlander loan car I had today does, does this have to be enabled?

Cheers,
                  Scott
                  2019 Y62 Ti Patrol
                  MY15 NX Exceed - Ironbark. - SOLD
                  Bash plates, Bilstein/kings, GME XRS330c

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X