X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PAJ30
    • Oct 2011
    • Townsville

I did talk to someone in the factory before Christmas who wouldn't tell me the release date but said it is set for release at the start of 2017 or when pigs fly backwards. I thinking probably Easter release (well I hope) I need it before June or I will be carrying alot of jerry cans
    NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• Fozza
      • Jan 2016
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by PAJ30 View Post
      I did talk to someone in the factory before Christmas who wouldn't tell me the release date but said it is set for release at the start of 2017 or when pigs fly backwards. I thinking probably Easter release (well I hope) I need it before June or I will be carrying alot of jerry cans
      plan for jerry cans. i've got little faith in ARB
      NS Pajero DiD with lift, 3" exhaust and tune, safari snorkel, bushskinz bash plates, dual battery, etc

Comment

• gringo
        • Jun 2009
        • Harrington Park (Sydney)

I just read ARB advertising about frontier tanks while they talking about numeber of different models of cars there is no mention of any of Mitsubishi car at all so I can't see a long range tank from arb Ian near future.time to go elsewhere me think

Comment

• m_and_m
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2010
          • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Oh for god sake let's give up. This is a complete cluster from ARB.
          How many times can they disappoint and still expect people to 'wait' for their phantom product. If it's really *that* difficult to get right I wouldnt touch the 1st generation of it with a bardge pole anyway. And with the Pajs future in doubt we all know there not be another.
          Shame on you ARB. I have now unsubscribed from this thread.
          2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
          2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
          Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• PAJ30
            • Oct 2011
            • Townsville

I can not give up just yet as I had an interesting talk on the Pajero Facebook site with an employee, who said "It's in the test vehicle now for R&D and is set for release end of Feb 2017" OK so I am not holding my breath but I still have a little time before I have to go out and buy Jerry cans.
            NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• RhinoC
              • Apr 2013
              • Perth wa

I called ARB HQ today, good news. The new frontier tanks for gen 4s are being released on Monday! I called them after speaking with my local Canningvale store and getting blown off, the sales guy stated it would be near the end of the year..... great service mate.

Price still TBA as shipping to WA wasn't clear yet. I've asked them to call me in the next few weeks and let me know.
              2008 NS 25th Aniversery Model, Auto, DID, ARB Bar, Warn XD9500lb, Coopers ST Maxx 265/70/17, GME UHF, IPF , DPF Delete pipe, Boo's Bash plates full set, track lander roof rack, drifta awning, SPV mod, catch can, Redarc DCDC 25amp, OME 2" lift and bit of other fruit.

Comment

• PAJ30
                • Oct 2011
                • Townsville

The wait is over

Comment

• PAJ30
                  • Oct 2011
                  • Townsville

After some miscommunication talking to ARB Townsville who had my details to order the tank but didn't and a discussion on price. I have now walked out with placing a deposit and a must fit before date.

Comment

• Smallfry
                    • Apr 2014
                    • Bowen Qld

Originally posted by PAJ30 View Post
                    After some miscommunication talking to ARB Townsville who had my details to order the tank but didn't and a discussion on price. I have now walked out with placing a deposit and a must fit before date.
                    Not my favourite dealership, they don't seem to want to support Pajero's. I was quoted $1936.

Would be interested to know clearance before & after.
                    2014 Black VRX NW Pajero - ARB Winch Bar, Dual Battery, Hayman Reese H/Duty Tow kit inc Electric Brake module, Engel 40L Fridge, Sunroof, Tint, Boo's Bash Plates, IPF Spotlights, Kings HD Springs & Bilstein shocks 2" Lift, 58L LRA Aux Fuel Tank, AOB Quad Breather kit, Fuel Manager 2u secondary fuel filter, 120amp Anderson outlet, Roo Systems RTT, GME TX3520W 80ch UHF,Stedi Fog/DRL, Redarc Pyro & Battery gauges, Western Filters Catch Can, 150W Solar Blanket, still in progress

Comment

• PAJ30
                      • Oct 2011
                      • Townsville

Not my favourite dealership, they don't seem to want to support Pajero's. I was quoted $1936.
                      Yeah I hear you it took alot of convincing me to spend that much for an extra 40ltrs and all in one tank. It was hard to get them to budge on the tank. First they tried postage but I was lucky as I got a quote from the Brisbane head office (emailed to me) and could call their bluff had some room to move in the fitting but they could not budge on the blue plate or the full tank of fuel needed to pass the blue plate.

I will try and get as much photo's as I can but someone in the NT thread will have one before me

Comment

• Outbound Brown
                        • Dec 2010
                        • Gold Coast

Have you guys been given a delivery/ install date?
                        I was told in regard to clearance it will sit just above the level of the transmission crossmember.
                        Can I ask what the price from ARB Brisbane was installed with blue plate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        04 NP Exceed - Lovell 2" lift, LR tank, ARB Bull bar, Rhino roof track, Hankook AT, Airtec snorkel, 2nd battery, Bushskinz sump guard, rusty IPF spotties

16 NX GLS - Bilstein / Lovell 2" lift, Airbags, Bushskinz side steps and intercooler / sump guards, TJM Bull bar, Airtec Snorkel, GME TX3550, Illuminator 9" LED spotties, 17" NS alloys BFG 265/70/17 AT, Rhino Pioneer platform, Frontier LR fuel tank

Comment

• PAJ30
                          • Oct 2011
                          • Townsville

Originally posted by Outbound Brown View Post
                          Have you guys been given a delivery/ install date?
                          I was told in regard to clearance it will sit just above the level of the transmission crossmember.
                          Can I ask what the price from ARB Brisbane was installed with blue plate?
                          No delivery date (but read somewhere the 8th May) I attached the document above somewhere for the East Coast Metro price.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X