Clear All
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Selling the Paj

Hi Guys,

We are sadly selling the Paj!

If anyone is interested, please contact me for more details and pics.

Cheers,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
  • glsgls
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2007

good luck, sally with the sale nice car with lots of extras

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

the car that has it all ... wish you's all the best with the sale Sally & Co. ...
      2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Paj People 2009
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2009
        • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Thanks guys - yes, very sad to see her go - but onwards and upwards.

Someone will have the car of their dreams with everything......!!!

Cheers,
        Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

Comment

• Paj People 2009
          Valued Member
          • Oct 2009
          • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Guys,

The Paj is SOLD!!!

Going to a lovely couple and their 2 kids who are going to take her across Australia through the desert....great with the water tank! They are both Brisbane engineers, so they will appreciate her!

Got the full price I asked of $34,000...VERY happy with that!

Sad to see her go, but happy with the Cruiser now (have now got the ARB extras on, including bar, winch, lights, GVM upgrade, etc), so a new project to occupy me!

I will still be on here lurking about and hope I can still help any newbies.

So sort of goodbye, but not altogether!

Cheers,
          Sally

Comment

• Georgie
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2013
            • Secret Harbour WA

Sahara

Hi Sally and Albert
            Congrats on the sale of the Paj that will be a great car for that family on their trip away
            So I see you have gone to the dark side as well as a few others on this forum and bought a Toyota I have done the same I picked up a 2015 Sahara a few weeks ago and so far I am very happy with it Pam and I where starting to worry about the towing weights and down loads with the Paj even though the Paj towed the off road van with no problems but I suspect I would have been over weight a few times I have also heard that Transport WA are getting a mobile machine over here in WA that will start weighing caravans and checking down load weights I think there will be quite a few caravan towees getting booked any way the Toyota and Paj are like chalk and cheese the power is awesome and much better stability on the road when towing Pam always like the appointments of the Paj but she loves the luxury of the Sahara I cant keep her out of it her red Nissan 370Z is never taken out of the garage any more so I might have to threaten to sell it LOL
            I have not done any build up yet on the Sahara but I have planned to fit the Black Widow drawers which I kept from the Paj
            The dealer included and fitted the tow pack and electric brakes also an Anderson plug at the rear I am still thinking of a bull bar but cant make up my mind steel or ali and other than roo protection it seems a bit expensive just to mount a CB antenna on it the lights are great so I don't think I will need spotties or a light bar and I doubt that I will need a winch as I wont be doing any real remote travel or harsh 4X4ing
            Here is a photo of the van and the Tojo after a clean up after a trip away recently
            Cheers
            Georgie
            Attached Files
            2015 Sahara
            Black Mica in colour
            BFG A/T 275x70x18s Black Widow drawers Redark dual battery system GME CB radio Redarc Tow Prow Elite

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero

Comment

• Paj People 2009
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Georgie,

Thought I hadn't seen you on here for a while!

Congrats on the LC200. We to have gone for the Sahara - love the bling! The cooler box is great!

Yep, very powerful - so much torque - different to the Paj with being a twin turbo V8. We figured we hay as well get the heaviest and largest tow vehicle we could, with great roof capacity for tinnies, etc in the future.

Still have the Jeep GC and lovving it! Will be interesting to see which we prefer to tow the van with.

Have added the ARB steel bar, winch and LED lights, GVM upgrade (to 3580kg), 3 Anderson plugs, Redarc Tow Pro, under bonnet air compressor, 3 x roof racks, Provent Catch Can, Fuel MAnager secondary fuel filter, Scangauge 2, underbody protection plates - rear air locker to come son. We do intend to do a lot of 4WDing with her as well as the towing of the van.

They are a nice car to drive - not as big as I thought, perhaps we are used to bigger cars with the Paj! Sad to see her go, but the new family will enjoy her and we did well on price.

Here is a pic:

Cheers,
              Sally

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X