• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharky
    Valued Member
    • May 2008
    • Kilmore

Another rear storage

I drove past this house today and out the front was this with a free please take sign complete with fridge slide. The owners moved in to the house and it had been left behind and didnt want it. Needs a clean and some carpet over it but I'm wrapped to get it. So I am not quite building it but it needs modifying as the height and depth are good but its just a tad too wide so out comes the saw and going to mod it a bit to suit me, will keep ya posted
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------
    'Steve'
    2000 NL TD GLS
  • Rexy
    • Oct 2007
    • Wodonga

Im always hearing about great finds like this on hard rubbish day....

Wheres mine... ???

for the first time I drove a couple of streets the other week looking for stuff... anything

Found nothing.
    Matt

TOTTIE the Blue Paj
    '02 NM Exceed, Lovells shocks and springs 2" lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns MTs, ARB bull bar, 9500lb Warn winch with rope, snorkel, Lightforce driving lights, diff breathers, TJM sump & trannie bash plates, UHF, GPS, doovalackkies, fire exstinguisher, Rhino Rack & tray, Dual Batteries, whatchamicallits, Fourby Fitouts rear storage system, Engel 40L, fold down table, extractors

Comment

• sharky
      Valued Member
      • May 2008
      • Kilmore

Rexy it wasnt even hard rubbish time they just put it out with a sign on it but yeah a stroke of luck I reckon. Did some work on it today shortening it to fit and cutting the draws to fit,still got to carpet it and a few other things and actually mounting it down. Heres a couple of pics so far
      Attached Files
      'Steve'
      2000 NL TD GLS

Comment

• sharky
        Valued Member
        • May 2008
        • Kilmore

Started a new thread as I ditched this one
        'Steve'