Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 2 Days Ago

Default GME tx3400 what to do

Hi All, my recently acquired paj cam with a gme tx3400 base fully wired up but no remote head and mic. As I see it, a few options could be replace the remote head and mic $150ish, take a punt on a remote display mic $120ish or ditch the base and get something new $$$.
I've lived without one for 15 years of paj ownership but perhaps i would use one if it was there

Anyone got any other ideas or advice?
cheers
Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulv1818 View Post
Hi All, my recently acquired paj cam with a gme tx3400 base fully wired up but no remote head and mic. As I see it, a few options could be replace the remote head and mic $150ish, take a punt on a remote display mic $120ish or ditch the base and get something new $$$.
I've lived without one for 15 years of paj ownership but perhaps i would use one if it was there

Anyone got any other ideas or advice?
cheers
I really only use mine when I am out with the guys 4wding, and when we have 2 cars doing wineries, I lend my handheld to the other car.

Truth is, if I didn't go 4WDing, I wouldn't have one at all. I elected to get one with the controls on the mic and stow the unit. I have a small plug on the console, and generally only plug it in when Im going to use it.

Steve
2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: SMART Winch Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel