Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Any one used these RIDGE RIDER RECOVERY TRACKS before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaknight
    • May 2010
    • Tarneit

Originally posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
    You could always lay them down as flooring next to your workbench in the garage/workshop.
    At least they'll protect parts from the hard concrete, if you accidentally drop them!

Cheers
    LOL!!!
    Gen 1 SWB NC. (RIP).

Comment

• slydar
      • Sep 2010
      • Canberra

bought a pair for my NJ, they are heavy and really when i used them on stockton beach i watched the one on the drivers side curl up under the wheel arch as 4wd magazine said they would - but they gave me enough of a grab in the talc to move forward. once off them i could feel the tyres (which i had dropped from 18 to 15 psi) still slipping in the talc but we were moving so luckily it wasnt long before we got to some firmer stuff
      Original blue '96 NJ Escape named 'Alf', 40-chan. UHF, 6000lb winch, 5' roof rack, dual rear recovery hooks, home-made 'air up' system, rack-mounted maxtrax, 2 x rear cameras - not allowed to do anything more

Towing - original GIC semi-offroad camper or original 5.25m stacer searay with original 1984 115hp yammy outboard

Comment

• fsw
        • Aug 2008

once moving, did you bother to stop to retreive them?? like i already said, i'm not sure i would!!!!! good to hear they worked once though!!!

Comment

• my.paj
          • Dec 2010
          • Tullamarine

just my 2cents, I met 2 guys that told me the best thing to use was 2 strips of carpet, they are very light dont take up much room and will do the job, would like to hear what you think. Rick
          Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
          New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• NF_Pajero_Diver
            • Jun 2010
            • Adelaide

Max Trax all the way!

They are lighter, easy to pack and have unstuck me time and time again... (including the time i thought i buried my Paj in a dune
            '88 NF Pajero

Front Fridge, Custom CD Mount, K&N Filter

... pulling out Landcruisers and Patrols since 1988!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X