Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories

Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories Discussion of after-market extras: winches, bull bars, tow bars (and Towing), roof racks, snorkels, and other cool stuff

Old 29-01-14
Valued Member

Default Tow mount bike carrier.

Somebody on here was looking for a bike carrier that would fit their NS,NT,NW. These work fine and are heavy duty. Tried and tested on my NT.
http://www.tradesmantrailers.com.au

Sorry for the late response, I can't find the original thread.
Old 29-01-14
Valued Member

I think that may have been me NTX. Do you have the 2 bike carrier and what did it cost if I may ask? Tell you what that website needs an overhaul.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 30-01-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craka View Post
I think that may have been me NTX. Do you have the 2 bike carrier and what did it cost if I may ask? Tell you what that website needs an overhaul.
G'day Craka,

my thoughts exactly re the website, its shite! Mine is a 3 bike carrier actually. Trouble is I bought it about 6 years ago. From memory it was around the $80 mark back then. They are on ebay, so you should be able to get an idea from there.
I reckon I could hang a motorbike of mine no problem, strong as a brick dunny! If you have a spare tow hitch, I would mount it permanently to that, as its a pain to take on and off the hitch. It needs to be very tight to stop it from swinging on the hitch with the weight of a couple of bikes.

Best of luck mate.

Matt.