• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quietguy
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2011
    • Forster, NSW

Great Service - was unexpected

12 months ago I had 5 Bridgestone 697s fitted to my Pajero by Taree Bridgestone.

They gave me a book of coupons for tyre services, with the first coupon good for a free balance and rotation which I had a Bridgestone Wagga. went I went back after 10k for a balance and rotation they did that one for free too.

Then Bridgestone Taree did a balance for me, again for free.

It seems they are giving me what appears to be continuous free tyre balances and rotations and am very pleased, and rather surprised

Great service, and I know where I'll be buying my next set of rubber

No connection except as a customer

David
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

Good to hear. Make sure you mention to them that you find their service excellent. It goes a long way in customer /business relationships.
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Smallfry
      • Apr 2014
      • Bowen Qld

Wish I lived near Taree.

My tyre dealer gave it back to me pulling to the left then tried to say it was because of the lift
      2014 Black VRX NW Pajero - ARB Winch Bar, Dual Battery, Hayman Reese H/Duty Tow kit inc Electric Brake module, Engel 40L Fridge, Sunroof, Tint, Boo's Bash Plates, IPF Spotlights, Kings HD Springs & Bilstein shocks 2" Lift, 58L LRA Aux Fuel Tank, AOB Quad Breather kit, Fuel Manager 2u secondary fuel filter, 120amp Anderson outlet, Roo Systems RTT, GME TX3520W 80ch UHF,Stedi Fog/DRL, Redarc Pyro & Battery gauges, Western Filters Catch Can, 150W Solar Blanket, still in progress

Comment

• Quietguy
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2011
        • Forster, NSW

good service

Originally posted by Smallfry View Post
        Wish I lived near Taree.

My tyre dealer gave it back to me pulling to the left then tried to say it was because of the lift
        I also had Taree Bridgestone do a 4WD alignment when I bought the tyres. What I liked was honest feedback that they couldn't get the rear alignment correct as there was just not enough adjustment available.

I found there is a kit available that gives more adjustment, but procrastination rules and I haven't done that yet. However, I had them check the tyres for uneven wear and none found, so far, after 20,000km.

And of course there is no pulling etc - front is good

David

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X