• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4X4 Dingo
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth, WA

Nd - Lwb 2.6 4wd

G'day, thought it only proper to post something up here of the car given the amount of work I've done to her, and plan to do.

1986 Pajero - ND LWB 2.6 Petrol - 4WD - 5 Speed Manual.

7 Seats of awesome.

Spot's are all a new edition, although putting fog lights on the roof is never very functional, I do think it adds to the character of the car, bit more of a 'Beach' look, and bugger me do they light things up off-road.

Bit of rust here and there, but I love her just the same

Last edited by 4X4 Dingo; 06-08-07, 08:47 AM.
  • 4X4 Dingo
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth, WA

Actualy I will add, that if you have any helpfull advice about either how to patch up rust well, or how you actualy get at the starter motor mounting bolts without dropping the whole gearbox out, please drop me a line.

Comment

• Spajero
      • Aug 2007
      • Geelong

Starter Motor Bolts

G'day mate,
      I have a 1984 NA Pajero LWB 2.6L Gas/Petrol, recently had to put a new engine in, the old one had cracks all over the place. I got to the bolts for the starter motor by firstly removing the front crossmember to get better access to the bolts, then you should be able to get up to them after you put the front of the chassis on stands. Even still, it is one hell of a job...

Comment

• kritas
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Spajero View Post
        G'day mate,
        I have a 1984 NA Pajero LWB 2.6L Gas/Petrol, recently had to put a new engine in, the old one had cracks all over the place. I got to the bolts for the starter motor by firstly removing the front crossmember to get better access to the bolts, then you should be able to get up to them after you put the front of the chassis on stands. Even still, it is one hell of a job...
        Great now I discover that it's tight in there. I'm about to start a restoration of a NA high line LWb. Currently there is n motor in it.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X