• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lester
    • Sep 2007

Need stock fender/arch entensions for NA-NF LWB

Hello all

I am looking for a complete set of used but in fairly good condition wheel flares/ arch extensions/ fender extensions... what ever you name them for the Gen 1 LWB. It's those 6 pcs of plastic pieces above the wheels which extends out of the body. If you see a complete set from the wreckers or anyone who has one for sale, please let me know. I need a set and I am located in Singapore. Thanks.

Regards

Lester
    [email protected]
    Last edited by lester; 21-11-07, 01:49 AM.
  • syten
    • Sep 2007
    • Redbank QLD

when i get around to it, i amn going to extend my arches (ne swb) using lawn edging. less likely wo warp and mis-shape etc in the sun, and generally just as sturdy if you bumpo things. might save you a little cash there too

my 2c

Comment

• lester
      • Sep 2007

Hi Syten

What's lawn edging like? How do you fix it onto the under side of the fender? More description please? Thanks.

Comment

• syten
        • Sep 2007
        • Redbank QLD

the lawn edging i have purchased for the job is basically a dense hard rubber, thinner and stiffer than the rubber tjm and arb (aussie 4x4 shops) tend to use. the arb and tjm stuff tends to warp a bit with age and sun. but lawn edging is generally made to suit full sunlight and all weather conditions in general. i am just going to measure and cut it to fit my wheel arches and taper in/out to look neat but to fix them to the arch i am simply going to use a good quality self tapping screw with a nice large head on it to hold it up. i figure then if i really do something wrong (when out driving) it should only rip out a few screws and i can then screw it back up in another location.

Comment

• gp339gm339
          • Jun 2007
          • Hoppers Crossing

When I purcased my NF, it had fibreglass flares, but one was damaged. I replaced the lot with a rubber flairs to get my road worthy (the tyres stack out too far.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X