Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > General Info

General Info Pros and cons of different makes and models (incl. international)

Old 22-08-08

For those in South Australia living south of Adelaide, there is a large warehouse style temporary sales outlet on O?Sullivans Beach Road [south side], Lonsdale, that is clearing out Mitsubishi parts very cheaply. Main problem is that things are mainly identified with the Mitsubishi part number only. Some items have a description such as ?Magna carpets?, ?Lancer wagon luggage barriers? [which I recognized as positively for Magna wagon!?]

I noticed a lot of Pajero stuff there: The plastic rear wheel cover for NP is $75, all colours, & some unusual ones as well. [They were originally $240] They have complete new engines from $1350 to $2200. 3.0L 3.5L & 380 engines. Stacks of side-steps for NP Pajero of a type I haven?t previously seen. Wheel flares, rear wind deflectors, replacement wood finish handles/knobs etc., engine parts, alloy wheels?you name it?..& parts for a lot of recent Mitsubishi vehicles

That?s all I know as I just happened to be passing?.looks like Mitsubishi off- loaded a lot of factory items as they closed their plants, but only guessing.

Last edited by Avanner; 22-08-08 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added 'Lonsdale' to address
Old 23-08-08

I wish I was there,as I am looking for set of wooden grain for exceed NM dash.And rear dust deflector(spoiler type).
Cheers
NM 2000 Petrol 3.5 GLS.Safari Snorkel,Dual Battery with Sidewinder Isolator,K&N Air Filter,Kenwood 860G UHF radio,Wildcat extractor,2 Inch Tough Dog Suspension lift,81 Litre Auxiliary Tank,60 Litre Waeco fridge/freezer,Built in TV,7 inch monitor with integrated GPS iGo, Bluetooth DVD, radio, reverse camera, Light force 240 Blitz Driving Lights, BFG 275x70x16 All Terrain tyres.Piranha Battery monitor,Rhino Awning.
Old 26-08-08
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar M View Post
I wish I was there,as I am looking for set of wooden grain for exceed NM dash.And rear dust deflector(spoiler type).
Cheers
hi there
have you tried talking to a crash repairer /spray painter , because you can easily paint the ones you have !
i used to work at Holdens and thats all they do !
the trim easily pulls off,
just a thaught , might be cheaper and could be 'one off'
cam
NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax
Old 27-08-08

ANyone want to check it out and post a list of prices and then ship it to wa?

After the vrx rear wheel cover (the different one with the mistsi symbol n no writing) and
rear spoiler?

any good samaritans?
Old 28-08-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapajeronm View Post
ANyone want to check it out and post a list of prices and then ship it to wa?

After the vrx rear wheel cover (the different one with the mistsi symbol n no writing) and
rear spoiler?

any good samaritans?
parts list will be up tonight I think on UPULLIT site http://www.upullit.com.au/ or phone him on 0883839566
Old 28-08-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaky View Post
parts list will be up tonight I think on UPULLIT site http://www.upullit.com.au/ or phone him on 0883839566

Thanks mate thats great
Old 28-08-08

MMM they said parts list would be up looks like its just their flyer they have on there
Old 29-08-08

Any honest person going down there that could grab me some parts and post it over? Happily pay postage costs and 10-20 for your trouble

why does this sort of thing never happen in wa?
Old 29-08-08

if anyone heading that way can get me a price for following part:

vrx hard wheel cover

MZ547783EX
Old 29-08-08

Hi WAPAJERONM
I spoke with clearance warehouse thru the week. He mentioned a lot of wheel covers. Let me make enquiry for you & advise - probably Monday.
What colour you prefer?

Rgds
DB - ADL