Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Forum Meets / Where to Go!

Forum Meets / Where to Go! Forum get togethers. Tracks done. Tracks to do.

Old 20-11-11

Default Wombat State Forest 26.11.11

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in joing me and my family on the 26th of this month for a reasonably easy drive through various tracks in the Wombat State Forest. I am not planning anything too rugged, more of a family day out with a picnic lunch and maybe also evening meal. If someone shows interest I will post more details on Thursday.

Usual Disclaimers Apply
Regards

Steven

Last edited by Pickle; 22-11-11 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Active link to disclaimer.
Old 20-11-11

Hi Steven,

I've added your trip into the trip index. Hopefully someone response to your invitation. Unfortunately it is too far for me to drive for a day trip. Nevertheless have a safe trip.

Cheers

Now: Mazda MX5 NB8A
Past: Suzuki Grand Vitara
Old 22-11-11
Valued Member

Yeah bit far for us too. Been trying to get someone to go out around coffs, but they all lose interest when I mention I drive a mitsi.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 22-11-11
Administrator

Would have been in it as I know the area well. Have angling club Christmas get together Sat and 60th on Sunday Sorry.
Dave
Old 22-11-11
Valued Member

Would love to have gone, but a bad time of the year, and being away for the next few days, I don't think SWMBO would be to happy if I nick off for the day!

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 23-11-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemdeb View Post
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in joing me and my family on the 26th of this month for a reasonably easy drive through various tracks in the Wombat State Forest. I am not planning anything too rugged, more of a family day out with a picnic lunch and maybe also evening meal. If someone shows interest I will post more details on Thursday.

Usual Disclaimers Apply
Regards

Steven
Hi Steven, would be ok on the Sunday but maby up to 5pm or so, let us know if your still on.
Rick

Old 23-11-11

Hi Rick

Sunday would be good for me too, would Greendale be a good start point for you at around 10:30 - 11:00 ? If not we could meet elsewhere.

Steven
Old 23-11-11

Greendale would be fine, but maby not much later than 10am unless you want lunch before heading out.
Rick

Old 23-11-11

You are right Rick, shall we make it 10:00? as i think that would be about as early as a 12yo daughter is capable of.

Of course the invite is still open to all other interested parties.

Steve
Old 23-11-11

Around 10am will give some time to explore and find a good lunch spot, do you have any tracks in mind or can anyone help with whats worth looking at.
Rick