• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miner
    • Apr 2019
    • Abu Dhabi

Clicking Noise - Gen 4 Pajero

I’m fairly certain this is coming from the drivers seat... sometimes when braking, sometimes when going up over speed bumps... can make it occur fairly repeatedly. Any history of clicky seats?

It’s a Gen 4-3 GLS electric leather seat.

Become increasingly paranoid about clicking and clonking since I lifted the car but been underneath and had a look/shake and a good bounce on all corners including the runner boards. Seems ok. Sounds too sharp to be from outside, deffo coming from low, left behind the driver (LHD). Advice welcome as it’s driving me batty. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Ozzz
    • May 2019
    • Brisbane

I have g4-4 GLS and experience some noise and clicking sound at my driver seat as well. Passenger side is very solid.So last week I opened the cover ( pretty easy with 2 zippers around bottom back of the seat) and found there were few metal joints contacting each other. I sprayed some W40 and it worked somehow. But the smell of W40 was not pleasant. Next week if I have time, I will get some odorless silicon to silicon them.
    My20 Nx Gls Graphite | Tow Bar| Plates Sum,Trans&Rear| Munji Egr| Provent Catch Can| Automate Pro| Rock Slider| Paddle Shift| 265 70 r17 Goodyear Silenttrac| Koni 90&88 plus Kings| Tuningkit Race​​​​​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X