• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoJo Pajero
    • Aug 2016
    • Tullamarine

DIY Fridge slide

I have made a basic rear shelf to my NM and now looking at a fridge slide for my Waeco cfx35.
    Cannot afford/justify $350.00 for the waeco slide.
    Found 100kg sliderails online for around $50 pair.
    How many have made their own slides? any pics of build would be appreciated , Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RoJo Pajero; 18-09-16, 03:13 PM.
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

Here's the fridge slide (including a pull out work table).

(Fridge & table extended in the picture)

You can read about my fridge slide and drawer system build from page 5 in my build thread - https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...t=47893&page=5
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• RoJo Pajero
      • Aug 2016
      • Tullamarine

Thanks for that.I have no way of welding up a base frame so was considering using aluminium checkerboard base plate

Comment

• FarawayCampers
        • Mar 2019
        • SA

Here is the one I made... I used heavy duty sliders and folded up the sides to support them and the fridge base. I spot welded them together, however some countersunk machine screws would work also in your DIY situation. You could use some angle steel / aluminum instead of folding up your own? I used 12mm Ply for the base with my laser-engraved logo and 2mm steel tie down points which I cut and folded up... but commercial points are available. Having made this style in the past they always hold up to corrugations well and are rated to 100kg dynamic loading.

Hope this is of help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X