• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMChallenger
    • Jun 2012
    • Sunshine Coast, QLD

Hey guys

Just installed one of these redarc units love the neat hidden setup!

Technical question: when the unit is in sleep mode with no key in the ignition, If I press and hold the button on the control knob the blue light indicates sleep mode but at the same time, my iPod that is plugged into the centre console challenger 12v power supply seems to receive a pulse of power and turns on in te same fashion that It would when plugging it in to the power. It does not show a constant power on or charge, just as if it is receiving a pulse of power through the line?

Hope I have explained this ok?

Anyone?
    2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

Comment

• andrewbuckle
      • Apr 2014
      • Croydon Hills, Melbourne

Hi,

Where's the best place to physically put the Towpro Elite in a Gen4 ? I've found some flat metal under and behind the glove box but would like to know where other users have installed it.

Cheers,

Andy
      Pajero NS LWB V6 Petrol

Comment

• Naviguesser
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2013
        • Crib Point Vic

I put mine up under the dash near the A pillar drivers side.
        Once you pull the trim off there is room for it to sit on its side and bolt up securely.
        MY14 NW GLX-R DiD
        ARB Bull Bar, Safari Snorkel, Dual Batteries, Tinted Windows, Spare Tyre Lift, Toyo Open Country 2. EGR Block. GME UHF. Illuminator 9" LED Driving Lights.
        TJM XGS Gold Series Shocks, EFS Coils, Polyairs.
        Now towing a 19ft regent Caravan

Member of the Cynical Old Bloke Club

Comment

• GHostNizal
          • Nov 2016
          • Plane-t earth

Yep these are a nice little unit, installed many at work and much prefer how these mount/connect over the other clunky units on the market. Never had to tow with them but sounds like they work well as intended.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X