• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andythiing
    • May 2019
    • Adelaide Hills

Rav 4 2nd gen help

Apologies for the T brand mention 😂 my youngest daughter bought her first car - a nice mica blue 2 door 2005 rav 4 cruiser AWD with only 160k kms on the clock - she likes to go camping but won’t be doing anything too serious off-road (obviously) but may do some beach and dirt roads etc - loves to swag it and will be doing archeology at uni next year so guess some field trips in her future as well - might loom at some basic mods for her like a nudge bar roof rack CB and maybe some lights and some AT tyres - Not all at once - having had great advice and guidance on this forum for my SWB Pajero I’d like to help her out by getting up to speed on the little rav 4 and any of it’s idiosyncrasies - can anyone recommend a forum that is of the high Pajero standard - I’m
    Presuming things like lifts and underbody protection won’t be required if she keeps to relatively easy roads commensurate with the rav 4s abilities - no diff lock on this one but I understand their 2nd gen AWD system was reasonably capable particularly with the SWB and its bantam weight - any suggestions or guidance welcomed - will have to replace shocks at the rear at least as there is a rattle over bumps etc
    SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
    2 inch lift
    ARB bar and snorkel
    Bushskinz bashplates and sliders

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X